Last Week's Online Work

@egdcltd (6786)
Here's my regular update of work done online over the past week. I wrote two posts and seven articles for later use. Got to start getting these published. I did some work on two InfoBarrel articles (although given the state of that site, I may publish them on my own instead). I completed the text for a role playing game supplement, published another and did some work on twenty eight more. I wrote and published two posts and a page on the RPG site. I wrote and published two articles and published five posts on the science fiction site. I wrote four articles for the general site, publishing two of them and another four. I did some work on an article for the clothing site and on a Kindle ebook. Approximately 14,900 words were written last week. As well as this, I did the usual on myLot and bitLanders and worked on some planetary images for an upcoming role playing game supplement, and messed around a little with my current battlemap. Image: Morguefile
You're very productive. I used to be a content writer for several websites and churn in about 2-3 lengthy articles per day. I've been on a hiatus for 2 years now. Still not sure if I should go back to writing fulltime. Business on the other side is good. :)
@egdcltd (6786)
Thanks! There's always part-time writing too. Despite the changes online, I think it's still possible to earn money, although content websites aren't doing as well as they used to.