Love At First Sight…First Love Never Die?

Guam
Have you ever fall in love before? Is there such thing as love at first sight? Is it true that first love never die? Could you still remember your first love? Who is your present love by the way? The “magic of love” will always be in the air for the heart of the romantics and for the young at heart. Why not? True love gives one new whole transformation. It’s like being “born again” indeed. Our old self dies. We become a “new creation” in a manner of speaking. Love is among the most powerful human feelings and emotions. You feel more alive. You feel you are more wanted, more needed. You feel that you belong to someone, that you really care for someone. It makes the whole world go round and round. Love conquers all. For sure love could tame the wildest of beasts among us. Love has been the subject/topic of countless stories, songs, books, films, articles and other medium of human expression. And it will continue to be so as long as there’s beating heart within us. As long as we feel that we are still human. Love has social redeeming value. It’s the triumph of the human spirit above anything else. Love is meant to be a celebration of life no matter what. To love and be love…is a natural human need. To love is to be human. I can feel love in my very being, in the beauty of the entire creation, in my fellow human being. What a feeling! I am in love and I’m alive! It makes me happy. It makes me smile... Happy Valentine's Day to one and all.
@Bodyandbrain (13815)
• Gurgaon, India
First love never die,it always remain in the heart, even though we think that we hate that person now
• Guam
I'm thinking of having dinner date with the love of my life tonight, giving her roses and chocolate...
• Gurgaon, India
• Guam
@Bodyandbrain Thank you.
@Mike197602 (13363)
• Worcester, England
I'm single and intend to stay that way I've never experienced love at first sight but apparently many have...until I experience it I can't say for sure it exists. I have experienced lust at first sight though As to whether I've ever been in love...I thought I was on a few occasions but I think, looking back, that I probably wasn't.
• Guam
Lust at first sight...and the attraction is purely physical