Met my goal early on Cash Crate!

Anyone else still active on this site? This was the very first GPT ("get paid to") site I had ever joined about 8 years ago. It offers paid surveys, offers (I dont do these..) and some other ways to earn. I set my goal for $20 a month jist to pad my savings a little bit and I surprised myself by hitting it. And its only the 12th. Thats really good for me. I usually am a little more last minute. I was kind of exploring n Cash Crate and wanted to point out a few things that are cool about it. One - you can "check in"every day for a 3 cent bonus. Granted its only 3 cents, but if you did it every day or if youre on it anyway you may as well. Two - they are constantly running contests (I am way out of league here - its usually for the highest earners) and they also do "bonus" days. For example on Valentines Day you will earn an extra 10% on surveys and offers. Kind of cool. Third - they offer cash back shppping - maybe just 1-5% for most sites they offer. I dont order mich besides on Amazon and Target,which they dont have, but they do have some big names oncluding Walmart, Walgreens, Best Buy and a few others. So if you do a lot of online shopping at those places you may as well join and get thelittle cash back. So I guess Cash Crate is my favorite GPT site. Plus I have gotten a few paid prodict tests which is always a plus. Do you have a favorite GPT site or earning site? Are you active on Cash CRate? Hope all is going well!
I am looking for a site that I could run videos like I do on swagbucks. I am having no luck with inbox or my points
Oh right. I heard InboxDollars has paid videos. I dont have much luck with them either. Their surveys seem so low paying and only a few videos for a nickle here and there. Ugh.
@maezee It's better to collect cans on the street. lol.
@sharon6345 I know right! But less messy. I am going to log on to Treasure Trooper and see if they have any paid videos. Ill let you know. They are Ok.
No, I don't bother with Cash crate they pay by paper check, and takes a long time.. I stay on Instagc, they pay instantly to pay pal. or amazon, run videos there, and do surveys. I love it here, this is not a place I will get rich, but I enjoy coming writing, and talking to others.
Nice. I havemt heard of that one. Thats what I like about Opiniom Outpost - its instant with Paypal. I kind of like getting the check in the mail. Is that weird? Lol. I agree MyLot is a great place also.
@maezee lol, no I don't like to wait on a check, it could get lost, by the time I remember about it, I have to figure out if lost or stolen. I love instant payouts, which are harder to find these days.
@CookieMonster46 you are right. Most make you wait to the end of the month and then takes a while longer. I have never had a check lost or stolen...yet though.