Be careful with lifts/elevators

@Juilee (497)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Even lifts/elevators can kill you. Well, faulty ones do anyway. Be sure to quickly go in and out of the lift because some lifts which are faulty can trap you with its doors and possibly you'll end up losing your head or your limbs. There are already few cases like that, you can look up the internet to find out. Also, don't use your hand to hold the lift door, use the button to keep it open. I found this out when I heard the news of a doctor who was to slow to enter the lift/elevator and he ended up getting his head trapped and guess what happens next.
@KrauseHome (35517)
Yes, there are situations over time where things happen no matter where you are at. I know it is easiest to get up and down from somewhere but always fear of something happening some time. Especially in older buildings.
@rina110383 (24070)
This is so true. It pays to be alert and quick when entering and leaving the elevator.
@Linda1234 (4751)
• Houston, Texas
I heard some of news about it is very dangerous .