The new Walking Dead episode.

Banks, Oregon
I just got done watching the new walking dead episode and, it was pretty good, loved seeing Daryl back, it sucked the king didn't agree to join them in fighting though and, neither did Gregory, but he's about useless anyway. I also loved the scene where Rick and, Michonne cut all those Zombies in half, it ended kind of crazy though, wondering who these new people are that surrounded everyone and, who Rick was smiling at. What did you guys think of the new episode?
Haven't watched the episode yet but I got it recorded so I'll watch it later in the evening. In the comics, all three communities joined together to fight Negan and the Saviors and I expect the tv series to go that route as well. Glad that TWD is back! I'm wearing my TWD shirt to celebrate their return for the mid-season!
@TRBRocks420 the war against Negan and the Saviors was a definite highlight of the comics.
@allen0187 Yeah, I'm not even worried about the comics right now, just the show.
@TRBRocks420 been awhile since I read the comics. The last issue I read was when they were introducing the Whisperers. Anyway, I do hope the whole Negan/Saviors vs Rick and the rest of the communities aren't dragged too long in the tv series.
• Denver, Colorado
I didn't see it, but zombies getting chopped in half sounds pretty cool.
Yeah, they tied a cable between two cars and, took out a whole herd at once lol.
I didn't get to follow the series so unfortunately I didn't get to watch the show.