My friend is so good to me.

I could not help but cry over the mess I am dealing with. She woke up and called and heard my voice. I think she woke up right on time. Well, I feel better now and she was very helpful along wit my friends here. I have to say I am very good right now. got my daughter on messenger and she will be here tomorrow. She needs to listen to her mother a little more. it could save her a lot of heart ache. I was also upset over something with G. He is the only constant in my life right now. I love him but not enough to spend my life with him. He feels like I am using him for sex. That is not the truth. The truth is I have no one coming to see me. When I get lonely and he comes I am on cloud nine. I love it and we have such good times together. But what he wants I can't give him. How can I when I was at least honest with him. he is not my future he is my now. He could not come today due to the weather and I was more than ok. He will e here tomorrow and I am hoping something comes up to where he can't make it. I wish he would start coming like every Friday so I could be here alone during the week. I could get used to being by myself more. But that is not my issue for the most part. he keeps asking me to rent him a car for a week.I don't want to and he keeps asking. I know he has no license and that car will get towed and him jailed. he wants the car in two days. Nothing in this world is going to get me to rent that car. I just never saw him angry so I am kind of worried. I told him no and he said you're going to rent it you will see. I thought that was messed up.
Don't give into him no matter what. He is trying to break you down and make you do it. He should never even be asking you to do such a thing. It is wrong and he knows it. Stay strong. If he gets mad so what? You don't need to deal with that.
I am trying to stay strong but all these things are weighing me down..
@sharon6345 renting a car and letting somebody drive without a license could get you in big trouble if he is caught.
@Happy2BeMe Yes I know and I am not going to do it.
Do not rent it for him when he does not have a license.
I don't want to rent it even when he gets his license. He should have that in two days.