Colors: Do you have a special paint for each room in your house?

Several studies say that colors have a powerful impact on our psychological aspects. There are those who believe and who don't believe this (I do not believe it), but the fact is that studies exist and often influence people to the point of deciding what colors will be in their homes. What do you think about that?
Ahhh, no...I don;t like the white paint I have, but I am planning on selling,,and neutral is usually better for buyers.
@sabtraversa (13331)
I wish I could paint the walls the way I wanted, maybe that will happen when I have my own house. I believe in the power of colors, each color has its wave length, if sounds affect us, colors do the same.
I agree with you about the power of colors! Very good point!!!
@sabtraversa (13331)
@tasoartcraft Thank you.
@sabtraversa You are welcome.
@KristenH (25178)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
No paint in my apartment. But when I lived in a condo a decade ago, my bathroom was in an apricot color, my room was in a jonquil yellow. I miss having color. Blue supposed to be calming in hospitals and other places. Purple is royal.
My daughter wants to paint her room purple
@KristenH (25178)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Marilynda1225 OOo. Which shade?
I always want to paint my rooms but can never decide on a color. Right now all my rooms are beige but I bring in pops of color with accessories.
I have the same problem with deciding...
• Finland
I heard that colors will effect somehow but I just like bright colors in my room and one of my walls have a lot of green because it's my favorite one :)
@ria1606roy (2844)
• Kolkata, India
Colors do have an effect on minds and it depends on the person in that room. Certain colors have built up a rewarding network in our brains and some have not. Variety in color is always better though, in my opinion.
Our home is simple. All the walls are painted in white Perhaps white is the most popular indoor coloar here since it will make your house look bigger, cleaner and brighter.
@shaynas (5527)
I believe in the power of color. If nothing else, they bring happiness and positive vibes for me :)
I've read this too and I think for some people it is probably true. I know they say bedrooms should be painted in restful, pastel colours.
When I owned my home, I had it painted different colors in a couple different rooms. Now that I'm in an apartment, I've noticed two colors used, white and cream or pale yellow.
I think you are wrong. They do affect people on the psychological level. And colors are usually connected to people's emotions, so they mostly affect us on that level and regarding our, let's say, mood... Like @Marilynda said, I have a problem deciding about the colors because it is constantly changing with me, and also it is important to me to have a white background when I paint, because of the colors reflections...