"See Why People Don't Read Articles To The End"

Durban, South Africa
I know, a statement like the one in my headline above is something, we don't expect to read about ourselves, and why we do the things we do. Well, this article is not exactly about that, it's a little more about people generally frowning on some individuals who unashamedly flaunt self-love, while at the same time they teach their children to do just that, doesn't that sort of make you a huge hypocrite? You tell them that God is incapable of making mistakes and that every person, creature, and element, of nature, was created perfectly and in His image: "And when he had finished his work, God said that his creation was good." Without fault or blemish. Picture a man lying at the side of the road, he is exposed to the elements, and worse, scorn and abuse from his peers. So let's look at his purpose, can you see it? He is here for your self-evaluation, how you respond within your own mind right at this moment is why God allowed him to be there. You see, there is only one path you will have taken, you are either judging his actions with scorn and contempt, or you are overwhelmed by feelings of sorrow and empathy for this hapless creature. If someone seems less perfect, in your view, God permitted the situation to exist, so you can either scorn or you can treat him with compassion, even Jesus said, that the poor and wretched, will always be with us, Why do you think he said that? Before answering, just ask yourself, could a being, as awesome as the Creator, of every single molecule, atom, and of harmonious balance, visible or not, of perfect energy, within himself, possess one speck of imperfection?
@YrNemo (11876)
My simple mind loves things which are with "some'' imperfections.
@Shiva49 (12662)
I look around the state of affairs and cannot come to terms with the hypocrisy in us. We are plain selfish in various degrees and when we elevate our thinking in action and deeds we are in alignment with the creator's effort, as co-creators even. I analyze a given situation and then err on the side of love and positiveness and that gives me fulfillment and meaning. How we react matters and for that we need an active conscience - siva
@xstitcher (11289)
• Petaluma, California
In the beginning, man was perfect. It was sin that marred his being. Even then, God made mad "a little lower than the angels". Man is in God's image in that, like God, he is a three fold being. God is Father, Son, and Spirit, and man is body, soul, and mind. We were once perfect in that we had no sin, but we were certainly never perfect in a Godly way--not Omniscient, Omnipresent, or Omnipotent.
• Durban, South Africa
HelloStacey, please give yourself more credit than opting for a politically correct answer here. You are much wiser, an individual than that. I will indeed give you my answer but first, let us reason together. Why was it imperative for them Adam and Eve, to leave paradise forever, what did they do to have this happen to them?
@xstitcher (11289)
• Petaluma, California
@im2brch It's not "politically correct", it's correct. I go by what the Word of God says.
@1creekgirl (10163)
I'm not clear on what you're asking exactly. God is perfect, but he allows us as imperfect beings to choose our own responses to life.
• Durban, South Africa
Hello, Vicki, The entire piece was meticulously designed to entice thinking individuals like yourself and you have unraveled the conundrum perfectly, that is exactly what I wanted to achieve, congratulations! You know that is exactly why Jesus used Parables, an example of this is where he asks Peter 3 times, "Do you love me?" Peter affirms, saying:"Yes Lord, I do." Jesus responds by saying:"feed my Lambs." Up to three times he asks him,"Do you love me." This was not because one of them, Peter or Jesus, was deaf, but rather because, Peter responds as an unbeliever, in spite of living in the presence of the Son of God. A more direct question would probably have been more along this route:"Peter, if you believed that I was really the Son of God, the creator of heaven and earth. You would realize, that I already knew, that you were not feeding my Lambs, tending my flock etc, but alas, you don't really believe and you do not see. We know this from evidence gleaned later, where Peter denies Him 3 times. Regards, Andre'