Valentine's Day Who is Celebrating?

@lokisdad (4306)
First I want to start by wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. It is not the greatest for some because they don't have anyone. If you don't have anyone spending it with other single friends over dinner after work might be a good idea if you don't want to be alone for it. So who is doing what? It is just another day for us at my house. Although we decided to spend it together possibly hang out with another couple we know.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! My husband and I go out and have ice cream sundaes together. A real treat for us.
@lokisdad (4306)
I am not sure if it was you who might have posted something about an icecream shop in your town. That sounds really nice actually. We didn't really plan for anything special like going out to dinner but because its a school night and no sitter hanging out with the other couple should be somewhat fun.
@lokisdad I think I have made two other posts regarding ice cream. I must really love that stuff!
@lokisdad (4306)
@Corbin5 that's okay we are big ice cream lovers here.