~Life & A New Routine~

Daddy and Josiah
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop in for a little bit to say everything is okay and I'm not ignoring y'all. I have been busy, and my husband has been home so things have been different. Today my husband went back to work and I am trying to figure out a good routine again. I will get it, it's just going to be trial and error for a bit. =) I hope your all doing well-I missed being here! I will get to my other discussions as well-it will just take me some time. I just wanted everyone to know I haven't forgotten you at all!
You be into a routine in no time. Life is always busier when a new baby comes along. Glad to hear that you are all doing well and that hubby was home to help you for a bit. We will talk to you when you get back. Thanks for checking in I was thinking about you.
@Happy2beme I am sure I will. =) Thank you! It was nice having him home for a few days to help. I will be here for a little bit since the babies are napping.
@LovingMyBabies That is good. Glad you are getting a bit of a break to hang out with us. So how is baby Josiah doing?
@Happy2BeMe He's doing really well! He loves eating now which is great and he's a good baby. =)
You have a new baby. What's my excuse? lol
@DianneN Lol, you always have a lot going on in your life too!
@LovingMyBabies LOL! True!
@Daljinder (19768)
@DianneN .......and what is mine?
So nice to hear that hubby was home for a while and you all had some family time with the new addition. That's cool. You will work it all out.
@celticeagle Thank you! It was nice having him home and spending time together, getting used to things being a bit different. =) Yeah I will get a routine down in no time I'm sure.
@LovingMyBabies ....You have before.
Lovely picture of your husband with the new baby. I believe you when you are saying that "I've been busy". I hope that you find a good routine soon. Is the baby eating better now?
@marlina Thank you, I love it too. =) Thanks, I will figure it out with time. He's eating much better now, I think he just liked sleeping more than eating in the hospital. Lol
@Platespinner (18055)
Take your time and take it easy. Taking care of that new baby and the rest of your family is far more important than we are! Your husband looks like he's smitten .
@Platespinner Thank you. I am finding a little bit of time each day to be here. =) Just not as much time as before... He loves Josiah so much, his eyes teared up when he saw him-it was a beautiful moment.
So glad you had a change to stop by! I bet you are one busy mom! Love that photo!!
@Corbin5 Thank you, me too. I have missed being here. Yes things are definitely busier here. Lol. Thank you! =)
• Pamplona, Spain
Glad to see he is a good Baby and that photo of your Hubby and the baby is lovely too. Take care.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Thank you! =) He is a sweet little angel. Thanks, I love this picture of them.
• Pamplona, Spain
@LovingMyBabies Its a really lovely photo and glad that he is a good boy too. Take care now.
@sugartoes (33573)
• Greencastle, Indiana
like what kind of routine? it's not going to be easy with 4 kids at your feet every time you turn around & a new born that needs you more than anything.
@sugartoes Cleaning, Home Schooling, Mylotting, making sure the kids are taken care of with all needs met, Finding time to also play with them, etc...
@sugartoes (33573)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies have fun cause there's ONLY so many hrs in a day PLUS have some ME TIME that I don't see you ever getting any time soon. I would make me a day planner on EVERYTHING you do everyday & take a GOOD hard look at it & think what kind of time you REALLY have. write time you spend on everything you in a day & do it for a month THEN you will find the answer your looking for.
@garymarsh6 (12103)
Many Many Congratulations to you all. Take your time don't pressure yourself everyone understands!
@garymarsh6 Thank you so very much! =) I am finding a little while to be here each day.
@garymarsh6 (12103)
@LovingMyBabies I am pleased your new addition did not take too long to arrive. Enjoy as they grow up so fast!
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
Hope you have a great day ! Enjoy time with your family .
@Linda1234 Thank you! =)
Do not worry about it. You go be a mommy and rest up!
@andriaperry Thank you. The babies are napping at the moment so I have a little bit of time to be here. =)
@pammooratan (4733)
Ok that's nice .Everything is good that is a good sign.And a healthy welcome..!
@pammooratan Thank you!
@LovingMyBabies Same to you a lot.Now what you decided about discuss?Any special.
Very lovely photo! You will get your routine soon enough. In the meantime, enjoy your moments with your child.
@allen0187 Thank you! =) He loves his babies too. Yeah I'm sure with time things will settle down again.
That is a beautiful picture, a lot of love there. I know that you'll get back on your feet and get a routine down, we'll be here when that happens, you just enjoy that new baby boy for me!
@Juliaacv Thank you so much! =) Yeah it will just take some time I'm sure. Thanks, he is a sweet little angel.
@LovingMyBabies I am not surprised, just look at his parents-especially his Momma!
@akalinus (12425)
Ah, the baby was born. Congrats! Take all the time you need. Some of the discussions here have been very annoying as of late. Must be something wrong with the air or water.
@akalinus Thank you! =) I'm sorry, I don't know why the discussions haven't been as good lately.
@akalinus (12425)
@LovingMyBabies I don't know. It just seemed like I found them all. Coming back to try again. Take care of yourself.
@dodo19 (27680)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Life can change when you have a newborn. It does change things. It does mean you have to find a new routine. Hopefully, you are able to find a routine that works for everyone.
@dodo19 Yes that is for sure. Thanks I hope a new routine works out soon.
@dodo19 (27680)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies I hope works out soon too. Best of luck.
@Tina30219 (25610)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad to hear things are going well. Happy valentines day to you. I am sure you will find a good routine soon. How the kids like their baby brother?
@Tina30219 Thank you! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. =) The kids love their baby brother so much. Julian (1 yr old) isn't sure of him yet though. Lol
@Tina30219 (25610)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Yeah we did we stayed home after doctor appointment and relaxed and watched tv. I am sure eventually Julian will come around and love him as well.
Take it easy Jennifer, you have a new baby, you have to take care of him and to rest.
@LadyDuck Thank you. I am finding a little bit of time each day to be here.
@hostessman (6922)
• Tucson, Arizona
your going to be a little bit busy for awile now but we be here whenever you have time to say hi...
@hostessman Yes I am. Thank you! I am trying to make time to be here each day.
@cacay1 (32050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That is normal, you have a newly born ,plus the other kids still young.Everything will go back to normal soon.
@cacay1 Yeah I know. I just miss being here too.