Preparation For Exams

Delhi, India
My first year exams are coming near .I have not prepared as much.But now I have decided to give time for my studies. Any one can tell me what is the good way of learning. I would be highly obliged.
@mohit459 (11871)
• Haldwani, India
First of all have a hi-fi.... I too haven't prepared.... Upto me don't need to grab up .... Understing concept will help a greaT.... ND its all doesn't matter how much time we study....How much we have understood that matters most... Don't go for different subject .. First prepare one..Then go for the others... .Good luck for ur upcoming exams... And in which standard u r??...
Thanks for your great suggestion.
@PatZAnthony (12659)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Give as much time to your studies as needed to get the grades wanted! Read, discuss and read again!
I will follow surely.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
Well i usually make flash cards
Oh ..that is nice.
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
Study, learning or preparing for an exams is a habit of the mind and body. Indeed men or women is a creatures of habit. You need to develop a study habit plant not only when preparing for exams. To tract your study habit, you can have a Study Habit Card, you put the time you start and end studying within a given week. While different people have their own ways of studying, I find that the good time to study is during the early part of the morning of the, say 4-5am when your mind and body is fresh, where your mind is sharp and could easily absorb everything that your reading or studying. Another thing is to make an advanced studyof your subject so that you'll not be press for time or some call it "cramming" during the exams. More preparation less pressure in exams.
Nice suggestions I will apply.
Just sit down and read over everything every night so it is fresh in your mind.
Thanksfor your great suggestion .