A new bed with my myLot money!

By MysD
@mysdianait (63977)
Italy
I was waiting patiently and now I have ordered it - a new bed! Not for me as mine is perfect for me but for Chicca! She has a basket by the computer where she stays when I am online. She has what should have been the vegetable holder in the kitchen (in the pic) but for sleeping at night all she has is a box with a blanket under a chair in my bedroom From next week she will have a new bed! A bed from Ikea that was made for dolls but, as you can see in the link, is already being used by many cats... and Chicca will soon have one too thanks to myLot! Does your myLot money go on something for your pets too or is it only me who is pampering mine?
Alcuni intelligenti proprietari di gatti giapponesi hanno trasformato un semplice quanto famoso letto bambola dell'IKEA in un adorabile letto per i loro gatti e altri animali domestici. Il letto DUKTIG da 20$ è ufficialmente un
Mine touched PayPal for about 30 seconds and then went off to pay a bill...I still have $1.06 of it left though
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh yes, I remember you posting about paying the bill with it. Just in time too!.. It's amazing how we can have fun yet we get REAL money and we can do REAL things with it! Has Scar got his own bed?
@mysdianait He uses the receiver or mine
@mysdianait (63977)
@JolietJake Where do you sleep if he uses yours?
That looks a lovely bed. I'm sure Chicca will love it - but being a cat, maybe she'll refuse to use it!
@mysdianait (63977)
I hope both that she likes it and that she uses it too. So far she uses everything that I have given her, including all of the ping pong balls which, one by one, have vanished under the furniture
@mysdianait It's amazing how many items can become lodged under a lounge.
@mysdianait (63977)
@JudyEv No kidding! Last time I found pieces of jigsaw puzzles and nits of Lego from when my grandson was here in the Chrsitmas holidays. never any money gets under there though
How nice that Chicca will be pampered with a new bed very soon! A bed for dolls - ha - I never would have thought of that! Unfortunately we do not have pets here due to allergies, but the young humans here that act like pets do get to benefit from myLot .
@mysdianait (63977)
Ah! If I had young humans here then they would take first place too but as I don't... I didn't pamper my previous cats like I am doing to her but life was different then, more rushed and other priorities I guess. Did you see the cats in the link? I am not the only one and not the first either to get a doll's bed for a pet
@mysdianait I did see the photos!! Too cute - so nice and cozy in their little beds. The whitest one looks like my friend's cat - her name was Mona Lisa - and she was the queen of the household. But funny thing was my friend bought her all kinds of beds, cushions and such . . . and the only place she ever wanted to sleep was in the closet (on top of her pink blanket).
@mysdianait (63977)
@much2say So typical of cats! Chicca uses everything. She recognises the green blanket (which I cut into pieces) and I have put it wherever she can go. Right now she is beside me in the basket by the computer.
That is such a cute idea. I haven't decided what I am going to do with my earnings yet.
@mysdianait (63977)
Well, at least for this month, I can consider it as extra money and therefore use it for something extra and I love that bed. I just hope Chicca will love it as much as those cats do in the link Even though I have been here almost ten years, I still can't grasp the idea that we GET PAID for having FUN here. Amazing! Let us know what you do with yours too!
@mysdianait I am sure Chicca will. Yes it is great to get paid just for having fun and chatting with friends. I will let you know as soon as I figure out.
@mysdianait (63977)
@Happy2BeMe Look forward to that. I like to see what others do with theirs
@Gillygirl (15291)
• Sutton, England
Chicca is so cute. I haven't used earnings yet. I'm saving them in my PayPal a/c and will buy a present for my grandson at Christmas.
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh that's a sweet idea I save our two euro coins for things like that, Last year they were enough for my holiday. This year probably for Christmas gifts. Yes Chicca is really adorable. She has been here two months next week and is so settled in now.
I've bought so many different beds for mine but still she prefers my feet .... it does help keep my feet warm but now I feel like I've wasted all that money on all those beds.
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh I do so hope that this will not be wasted. So far she uses everything that I prepared for her and hopefully she will prefer the bed as a replacemtn for her box. Did you see those in the link? So cute and so many happy cats too!
@Daljinder (19822)
@rebelann Did you think about selling the beds if they are not being used?
Not yet @Daljinder I still have 3 cats and it seems the 2 I inherited like a couple of them and if they all pass and I do not have cats anymore then I will donate them to a rescue. In fact I might just donate a few of them anyway.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
What a lucky Chicca! She gets a new bed and I still haven't got my whip. The bed looks cute and I am sure she will like it. Does it come with a comforter? It will definitely take me a long time to reach my payout cause I am only here whenever I can but will try to be here as much as I can ... to help my friends make some $$$. It usually goes with my other online earnings and I usually accumulate them until a bigger amount before withdrawing them into my bank account. I don't even know what I used them for. Bills ... or great meals, perhaps.
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh yes.... the whip...we really must get this sorted She doesn't a comforter as she is k.o. after palying with her ping pong balls throughout the day I was saving all of my oline earnings years ago for the trip to US but then things happened and I had to use them for bills too. This time round, as there can be no trip in the immediate future, I have decided to use them for treats You seem to be here every day and everywhere too!
@Jlyn10 (10437)
@mysdianait I try to be here as much as I can, but not everyday. Sometimes I go off for a few days and then suddenly I remembered you and had to come back. I think we all deserve a treat for our time spent here. I'd love to have a cat if I could but there's no one around in the house when I go off to work and my son finishes school quite late. And moreover, pets are not allowed when you're staying in an apartment.
@mysdianait (63977)
@Jlyn10 Yes and I know why you remember me though I guess that serves a purpose after all I am in a second floor apartment but there is no problem at all. She has not wish to go out as she was indoors all the time in her previous family. She won't even go out onto the balcony yet - though I guess that is understandable as it is still cool outside.
@Platespinner (18472)
Mine is currently sitting in my PayPal account (it only arrived yesterday afterall). Ideally I'd like it to stay there for a while, perhaps for several months until I have a significant figure. But in reality I"m sure I will be lured by some more fabric somewhere online that I just HAVE to have, and once again my PayPal account will be empty.
@mysdianait (63977)
I know the feeling! Mine is empy again now and I must promise myself to leave it there from now on and let it build up too. It would be so useful when the holidays come round at the end of the year. But I know too that there will be something tempting me before then.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
@mysdianait Do they give you interest for leaving it there in PayPal?
@mysdianait (63977)
@Jlyn10 No not a penny
@Daljinder (19822)
I don't have pets and I let my money sit there until it has reached a certain amount. Anyways that is a cute bed for a cute kitty cat
@mysdianait (63977)
Mine sat there for many years in the past but then I used it all for bills Now there is hardly anything left there so I guess I must get busier here and start letting it pile up again
@Daljinder (19822)
@mysdianait It seems like a good way to save up and then use it for essential needs. I cashed out last month so, I have also been working to pile up the pennies again.
@mysdianait (63977)
@Daljinder It is so much fin and difficult to believe that they pay us too
That is so nice of you to get her a new bed. I am sure she will enjoy it.
@mysdianait (63977)
I hope that she will like it too. It will arrive next week so we will soon know
@mysdianait She won't disappoint you - I think she is smitten with you!
@mysdianait (63977)
@AbbyGreenhill It is mutual!
@alberello75 (13503)
• Genova, Italy
IKEA, the Swedish Company, has solutions for many things. It is also present in my city. Most of the objects that realizes, are metallic. As you have idea of transforming the dollhouse in a kennel for your cat?
@mysdianait (63977)
It is a bed, not a dolls house. You can see itin the link. It is wooden too as a metallic one would not really be suitable.
@alberello75 (13503)
• Genova, Italy
@mysdianait Okay, I see. Sorry, I could not open the link I have to say that the Japanese have always every idea
@mysdianait (63977)
@alberello75 Yes and the pictures of those cats are really fun! Strange that you couldn't open it.
I donĀ“t have pets right now.
@mysdianait (63977)
You had them in the past? Why not now?
@mysdianait (63977)
@marguicha Understandable and a wise decision
@mysdianait Nobody reslly wants an adult pet unless it is someone in the family. And in my family they all have their own pets.
@besweet (7340)
• Greece
That's a wonderful gift for Chicca! She is beautiful and definitely deserves a doll bed!
@mysdianait (63977)
Those doll beds are just the thing and seem to suit a cat even better than a doll
@besweet (7340)
• Greece
@mysdianait I hope your cat likes it. She looks comfortable in the portable vegetable holder. How will you teach her to sleep on the new bed?
@mysdianait (63977)
@besweet You see the green blanket in the picture? That was a very old blanket which I cut into pieces before she arrived and I put them wherever she can go. Her bed will replace the box that she uses in the bedroom at the moment and I will put a couple of pieces of the blanket in her bed on a soft pillow and I think it won't take her long to realise that she can sleep there
@jhechorain (1234)
• Susanville, California
Aww she is really pretty. I hope she enjoys the bed as much as she looks like she is enjoying that basket.
@mysdianait (63977)
The bed arrives today so we will soon know and then I will post about it with a pic too I hope
• Susanville, California
I hope they like it. I will be waiting for that post.
@mysdianait (63977)
@jhechorain It arrived, I assembled it and put her blanket in it and hoped she would be using it tonight. Instead she likes it so much she has tried three time already to use it during the afternoon and meows for me to go in the bedroom too She will have to wait at least another couple of hours as it is not MY bedtime yet
I hope she loves here new bed.
@mysdianait (63977)
I hope so too and we should know on Wednesday next week. Did you see the kitties in the link?
@mysdianait (63977)
@paigea No it is not a video just a lot of cute pics of cats
@mysdianait those are so cute. Maybe I will get my late niece's old doll bed out of the basement and see if the cat will use it.
@mavlana (1037)
That's cute...Hope Chicca would love it. I don't have any pet yet.
@mysdianait (63977)
You think you will have a pet soon? A cat or a dog?
@mavlana (1037)
@mysdianait None of them. I love colourful sparrows...but can't keep them. I don't want to curtail their freedom.
@mysdianait (63977)
@mavlana I absolutely agree! I don't like seeing birds kept in cages at all
Every kitty needs a bed, including precious Chicca. Doddles sleeps in dog beds. It looks great! My earnings go into my special savings account and some to charity.
@mysdianait (63977)
The only charity that I am helping is the association which gave me Chicca. They help abandoned animals and help any pet owners who are in financial difficulty to pay vet fees too.
@mysdianait That's awesome! I donate to animal welfare, cancer, diabetes, and heart charities with a few others on occasion.
@mysdianait (63977)
@DianneN I don't have enough funds of my own to be able to donate much or to many. If I did then I would have to ask for help from them too methinks.
@sabtraversa (9797)
I have no pets to spoil, fortunately. I wonder if Chicca is going to like the new purchase. I already picture you sleeping in that bed for dolls while she sleep on yours.
@mysdianait (63977)
No, no. She sleeps in her box every night, As soon as she sees me turn off the computer and go towards the bathroo, she goes to her bed and curls up. She only comes on my bed first thing in the morning but never before she sees that I have woken up. Did you see the pics in the link? They are so sweet!
@mysdianait Yes, Japanese people definitely go nuts for cats.
@mysdianait (63977)
@sabtraversa Yes they really do! I went to a local toy shop to see if they had a doll's bed. They had three but they were so expensive I was with a friend and when we got home she found that one and as it is so cheap I decided to get it. I might paint it pink for her too
Nice story. I have no cats but if I did, I would consider this method.
@mysdianait (63977)
As soon as my payment arrived I ordered the bed and she loves it. I posted a picture of her in it in a later post too
@sjvg1976 (14548)
I don't have a pet . I spend my mylot money on my kids . I prefer giving them some gifts with that money.
@mysdianait (63977)
If I had kids then I would have done the same but as mine is grown up I can use it for other things now As many of the posts in that month were about her, it was partly her money anyway