I should be doing laundry.

I really don't know if I have any clean undergarments or socks to wear to work tomorrow. That hasn't propelled me to get my dirty clothes down to the basement to do a load of laundry, though. I once lived in a house that had the washer and dryer on the same level as the bedrooms. It was so convenient! This having them in the basement thing is for the birds! Unfortunately, there is no room in this small house to bring them upstairs unless we remodeled and added a laundry room. So for now, they are stuck down in the basement. And I guess I will go get that laundry going.
Many houses in Australia are all one level which has to be convenient in many ways. I guess we have the room here to spread our houses out more.
Yes you guys must. My state is the most densely populated in the US so we are crammed in here like sardines. (maybe @loriamoore would like to do a post on that phrase?)
@LoriAMoore It seems we're supplying you with lots of prompts.
@brokenbee (8335)
I just did mine the other day... =)
I'm doing it now.
well then.Just do the best you can.
I went down and did it! Little did I know that my wonderful husband had already done a load for me. So now my laundry is halfway done already!