Film of Your Life :What Movies Do You Like?

Guam
Movies comes and go. There are some "good movies" and there are some which are really badly made. But there are some movies that stirs your imagination, challenges your basic assumption, makes you think and have second thought, and finally change your mind in the end. The silver screen not only entertains you, not only makes you cry but makes you laugh as well. Through movies you can have vicarious experience of what you are seing on the screen which in real life too impossible to ever experience. What are the unforgettable movies or films that touches your life, inspire you, makes you think, makes you wonder, makes you feel, makes you laugh, and makes you start to dream once again?
My preference are classic Hollywood movies such as Casablanca and Miracle on 34th Street.
@acelawrites (10750)
Yes, there's lots of beautiful and inspiring movies.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Inception I like this movie.
• Guam
An interesting and thought-provoking sci-fi film.
@00nazim (28)
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
romantic thrills
@syeow1 (4876)
Now a days out of 10 only 1 movie have some good story..Rest is waste of time!
@Beatburn (3995)
My personal favorites are Great Expectations, When Harry Met Sally, and Star Warssss.
Lately I watched a movie called Hidden Figures and I like it a lot. Although the cast is not very attractive but the story is based on the true story and it is great. I am touched and this movie is also very encouraging. The world has changed by many hidden figures. And it depends on some people who can find them out and therefore these talented people can play their talents.
@Yadah04 (2931)
This korean film miracle in cell no. 7 just touched my heart
@pammooratan (4731)
By watching Mission Impossible movie I was inspire to do something tough and hard.