Run Away

@lokisdad (4223)
Knowing my wife she would probably be happy hug them cry from relief and then beat them for the whole mess. I would never want to be in such a predicament. Being a parent is not easy and dealing with runaways and things like this don't make it any easier either. Have you been in a situation like this before either running away or the parent or relative friend to someone who has?
Oh that is very tough to deal with. Yes, I know people who have dealt with this.
@lokisdad (4223)
I don't ever want to be in such a predicament and I don't wish that kind of torment on any parent.I think the worst part is that it is her only child and if anything happened she wouldn't be able to have another if she wanted too.
@lokisdad Is the child home yet? I hope all works out in the end.
I don't know anyone who has had that situation to face, but I can imagine how traumatic it would be.
@lokisdad (4223)
Our friends son ran away a few days ago she woke up to a note and they have not found him yet. All they have heard is that someone gave him a blanket but they don't know where he went and they think he may be staying in an abandoned building somewhere. It is sad
@lokisdad Very sad indeed.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
My mother had two kids and neither of them ran away from home.I am not a parent and I plan to stay single without kids all my life.
@lokisdad (4223)
Kids are difficult to deal with. They don't come with instructions manual and what works for one family may not work for another or even all of its members. A friend of ours woke up to find a note and a missing teen and has not had any luck finding her son.