Which Is The Greatest Job On Earth?

@stbrians (11834)
Kakamega, Kenya
Which is the greatest job on earth? My asking round yields no fruits. People will give answers in a different way. Many will think of best paying. No, am not talking of best paid. It is about the greatest job on earth. Maybe president of a country is the greatest. A son grew up to be a president. His father was a church minister. The son boasted to the father that he was greater than him "Look here" said the father. "It is me to pray for you as a president. It is because am closer to God. You have to pay your tithe to me. Am greater than you." Church ministry is the greatest job.
Being a mom was one but a housekeeper is on top of the list. I love love love cleaning and a well-groomed home brings me the most joy. Having my daughter was beautiful. we share the greatest years together. Having her run free in a home with min germ and clean everything was my joy. So I guess there would be no favorite between the two.
@stbrians (11834)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Choose one. Motherhood should be noble too
I agree any body that teaches the word of God has the best job that there is.
@stbrians (11834)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Amen. It is the most fulfilling of all jobs. They may not get much in terms of money but it is the greatest
@syeow1 (4876)
Yes all relegion saints are on mission they sacrify their willing for god.