May You Experience Joy

I hope that you all may experience a bit of joy today. Perhaps you will get the chance to spend time with a loved one or friend. Maybe you will hear some kind words or even a song that fills your heart with joy. Seek joy and I bet it will come your way. Take the time to just enjoy this beautiful world we live in. Enjoy the warmth of the sunshine against your face or the cool breeze that blows across your cheek. Maybe have a pillow fight or build a snowman. Just experience joy wherever you may find it . I have even found joyful discussions here on Mylot . Joy sometimes comes in the most unexpected places. Have you experienced joy today ?
I did experience joy today. I got some of the sweetest texts from my beloved husband. He leaves on Sundays to stay at our son's place, which is close to his new workplace, and he doesn't return until Fridays, so we miss each other so badly. The texts are just pure joy and make my heart flutter. We call Thursdays the Friday Eve, cuz we just live for Fridays now!
And tomorrow is Friday enjoy your time with him.
Awwwww that is so sweet @Juliaacv Love is such a beautiful thing!! Friday is almost here!!
@Happy2BeMe Thanks, I cried earlier this morning. We miss each other so much it hurts-woohoo for Friday night!
lol with the blizzard going on and having to drive to work in it I haven't had much joy today but we are picking my grand daughter up on my way home from work. That always brings me so much joy!!
I look forward to having grandchildren one day.
@Tampa_girl7 It truly is the best thing. They bring so much joy and happiness to your life.
Thank you for such a positive wish for us Marie. We do have to find the good in each day if we can. I can't say that I ever experience joy as it is meant to me, but something good never slips by me unnoticed.
Sometimes it is hard , but I certainly give it my best shot.
@Tampa_girl7 Thats all we can do Marie.
well I was trying to think.How do I define joy.No have not at this time.Maybe later who knows
I hope that joy finds you today
@Tampa_girl7 Same here.But it better hurry LOL
I think that we all should be joyful that we get up in the morning.
I agree
Every morning I feel joy when I wake up to the sound of chirping birds or even the patter of rain on the roof.
I love the sound of rain.
getting a cold, so feel ucky, but let's see, oh it's so nice out I was in shorts and a tank top for the afternoon dog walk!
@LoriAMoore (10631)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Thank you, sweet Marie. Yes, I find joy in my husband's smile and playing with my kitty.
• Austin, Texas
Yes. I experience joy every day.
There is always at least something in one day that brings you joy, the important is to catch the moment.
@Okay123 (106)
Even reading this post gave me a feeling of joy... I HOPE something good comes up in my, in ur and in everyone's life with this post of urs :)
Lovely! I have certainly experienced joy today.
This is a nice reminder for us to try to find joy even in the little things. I have spent most my day here at mylot and have found some great posts. My son behaved pretty well today and we got a lot accomplished with cyber school.
@averygirl72 (8328)
Yes I enjoy the warmth of the sunshine especially now that it's cold
@rina110383 (21778)
Yep! The moment i I woke up, I felt joy. Another day, another life.
I've only just got out of bed but I have every expectation of finding joy somewhere along my day. Thanks for a lovely post Marie.
I have been in a good mood all day so yes I experienced joy.
Yes, it has been a joyful day and, you too my friend.
Yes, I have experienced joy today, thank you.
Yes, while walking Molly, a lady started talking to us, and she told us she was afraid of dogs. She wanted to pet Molly so badly. I told her Molly does not bite. Molly sat on command, and the lady eventually did pet Molly, and Molly behaved beautifully.