Good afternoon myLot

Hey everyone! I hope your day has been going well. I can't complain about mine. I had work, tanning, and then I filled up the gas tank in my convertible. When I got home I got changed into workout clothes, fed the parrot, and did the dishes. Now I'm just waiting until it is time to leave for the gym. I have about half an hour to kill. My legs and behind are sore from last night. We had to do "loaded zerchers" which are basically squats that you do while holding a big sandbag in front of you. I would do 4 of them, then pass the bag to my partner and she would do 4 and pass the bag back, then it was my turn again, etc. We did that for 5 minutes straight. I hope tonight's workout doesn't have too many squats in it! I guess we shall see! What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
Oh wow those loaded zerchers sound tough. I have done similar things and it is shocking how much harder it is to do squats when you have something heavy in your arms! Enjoy your exercise tonight. My day started doing exercises with my son for his cyber school gym class.
I wish I could get this over with in the morning.
@NJChicaa I've heard it helps people start their day but to me it just exhausted me. Maybe because I am not used to bring so active in the mornings anymore. When I was a young girl I would get up at 6am before anyone else in the house did and go downstairs and turn on the TV and exercise with whoever was on. I remember as an adult exercising with Denise Austin's show.
@shaggin My gym has 5:30 classes but I have to be at work at 6:45am so it doesn't work
@brokenbee (7710)
Good afternoon to you! It's 5 in the morning here where I am...
Good morning!!
@brokenbee (7710)
There is no way I could do squats let alone holding a bag in front of me!
It had to be 30 pounds. It was so heavy!
I spent some time wandering around Barnes & Noble bookstore.
you love your books!
@LoriAMoore (8714)
I had a blood test (for food allergies), had a consult with an orthodontist (I'll probably post about that), and lunch out with hubby. We're having a nighttime date tonight at a place where my brother plays (musician).
I love date nights! we never have those because I go to bed so early. We have date lunches. haha
All I could think when reading this was OUCH about the loaded zerchers. Phew, I don't think I could do 4 of those! Lol.
They were definitely challenging! That's the thing about the gym I go to--you never know that the day's workout is going to involve. Keeps you on your toes!
Nice. I am a little sore from the gym as well and walking today. Just going to go to work and do it all iver again tonight. Have a good night!
Good luck!
@NJChicaa Thanks. And you too!
@KristenH (18965)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Po{oor you. I did a 8-minute Yoga routine with my Sworkit app. Good luck today!
I survived it!
@KristenH (18965)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@NJChicaa Nice! I did have a nap for a hour yesterday afternoon too.
@rina110383 (21980)
Work for the entire day, then do my laundry tonight, and do some reading.
I am going to make my husband deal with my laundry later. haha