First homecooked meal in our new home

Needless to say this past week with the move and all has been very busy and hetic so our meals and food has been either quick and easy or take out. Now that we are starting to settle in I decided tonight would be good to make our first homecooked meal here. So its bbq chicken, mac n cheese, corn and dinner rolls. It so nice to have a big spacious kitchen to work in.
@Tina30219 (25610)
• Onaway, Michigan
I like having a big spacious kitchen to cook in. The one part I don't mind about moving is take out especially after being busy all day unpacking you don't feel like cooking after that. But once you do cook in your new home it feels nice to do so. Your meal sounded really yummy.
Yeha it was nice being able to have both my older girls and myslef in the kitchen tonight doing things instead of like it was at the apartment room enough for one person. Yeah its starting to feel likes ours now that we have cooked our first meal here,lol
@Tina30219 (25610)
• Onaway, Michigan
@AutumnSnow Always good when it starts feeling like home. Yeah it is nice when there is enough room for others to help you out I like having help especially when making a big meal.
@Tina30219 same here. I love to cook but with my health issues sometimes I cant stand for very long so my two older girls help out alot and hubby when he is home. My girls love cooking too. Its a good way to teach them important skills theyll need later on.
@brokenbee (7711)
Wow! You have a yummy dinner! Hmmm I love corn! When I am working and I don't have time to prepare my food, I also have to buy or have it delivered.
I dont particulary care for corn but my husband and kids like it and thats what they wanted to go with it.
@brokenbee (7711)
@AutumnSnow Really? Hmmm It's one of my favorites. Hihihihi But as a snack... Hmmmm I like them boiled or grilled.
Wishing you a lot of happiness in your new home!
Thank you so far its been everything I have hoped for.
@rina110383 (21964)
That is a delicious dinner.
It was good I wa getting sick of take out,lol
That is wonderful you have gotten into your new place. Enjoy your yummy meal!
Yes it is we are so happy here. It nice having a big enough kitchen where two or three of us can be in at the same time. Thanks.
A spacious kitchen is great especially if you have lots of cabinets and counterspace. Sounds like a great dinner for your first meal in the new place
Sounds like a great first home cooked meal for your in your new house. Big kitchens are so awesome. I have a small little kitchen and I often wish it was bigger.