Surprise! I'm still kickin'

maple blossoms 'cross the pond
I know what'cher thinkin', what a holiday, eh? 'fter bein' 'underground' fer so long, I nearly didn't resurface. I aint checked emails, aint blogged, aint been here. Seems that the Crohn's 's now attackin' my nerves 'n muscles. My big plans 'f gettin' out more squashed by this disease that haunts me. I'm recoverin' slowly from this latest onslaught 'n keep strivin' to get better. My apologies to all who've been concerned. I'm hopin' to get back 'nto the swing 'f things soon. I've missed the heck outta y'all!
Doing a happy dance to see your name here again. Cheers and take care. :)
@1creekgirl (5623)
Oh, it's so great to hear from you again! But I'm sure sorry about the Crohn's. Take care of yourself, God still heals.
How wonderful to see a post from you again Crazy. You have been very much missed, and I'm sorry about your health problems. I hope you are improving now.
What a nice surprise to see you back, I missed you. Crohn's disease is not fun, I hope you are recovering and feel better now.
@Platespinner (14694)
Glad to see you back! I've been watching your blog in the hopes of an update. Sorry you're not doing as well .
oh dear, y'ave been to my blog?? 'tis been longer since i've dribbled there. jest too many irons'n the fire 'n schtuff jest keeps changin' daily.
17h
@crazyhorseladycx life seems to be that way more often than not!
@Inlemay (16695)
• South Africa
I am so sorry to hear you are hurting, but so glad you have surfaced to say hell. Looking forward to seeing you back in the swing of things soon too!
Missed you, tooooo! Lovely to see you're still bouncing around! Good luck getting through all those emails which must have stacked up quite high!
@garymarsh6 (11092)
OH dear I am so sorry to hear you are having a flare up. I hope it is not going to last for too long and you are soon bouncing around doing what you like to do. Keep well my friend and yes we have missed you! Take care!
@RubyHawk (11067)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I'm back too. Hope to see you soon. I wondered where and how you are.
well thank the stars, ms. ruby! i'd been so worried 'bout'cha. big hugs!
@RubyHawk (11067)
• Atlanta, Georgia
12h
@crazyhorseladycx I hope you are in better health soon. I had my surgery and a slow recovery and now trying to get my life back. It's good to see you here.
12h
@RubyHawk sendin' healin' hugs yer way, ms. ruby!
@Inlemay (16695)
• South Africa
Its great to have gotten a response from you on one of my posts, maybe a new post on your side would be good - how is the sewing going?
:) i've had many irons'n the fire 'n seem to've lost my desire to be 'round humans, e'en here. i've sure missed many folks though 'n feel plum awful 'bout that. my sewin'?? 'tis turned 'nto somewhat 'f a nightmare, lol. big hugs!
@Inlemay (16695)
• South Africa
@crazyhorseladycx your feelings are noted and some of us can relate . . . even if they come and go . . we can relate.
@responsiveme (10710)
Good to see you back. I too was irregular but you all were on my mind. How about trying Tumeric...its easy to grow too. "Turmeric is said to have anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit those with Crohn’s. But as with most herbal / natural remedies further research is required to prove it with scientific rigor. "...Wikepedia "
howdy! i've been takin' a steady diet 'f turmeric fer some years. seems to've lost its effectiveness 'r i've gotten so screwed 'p healthwise that such jest can't keep'p. big hugs!
@sol_cee (10468)
• Japan
Nice to see you again. Was wondering what breed of horse kept you away from myLot.
mustangs...'tis been many months 'f battles, but a looooong story.
Ahhhh - I can't believe I missed this post!!! Well I'm gonna PM you . . . but just to let you know I miss you so much and I hope you're getting better . . . big hugs and lots of it to ya!
@akalinus (12164)
I have been missing you and wondering where you went and if you were okay or not.
@HazySue (10985)
I have missed you, even though I have been missing quite a bit myself. I am you are starting to recover. Sending prayers and those positive thoughts to help you along.
@Mike197602 (12769)
• Worcester, England
welcome back you have been missed
@sueznewz2 (7768)
• Alicante, Spain
wuuuhhooo glad you popped in... sorry to hear of the flare up ... we missed you too... I hope you continue to get better...lotz of love n healing hugs sent your way...
@katsmeow1213 (28274)
Good to see you again! Sorry you've not been feeling well..
@Fishmomma (10541)
I have missed you on the board. Glad you checked in, as was going to send a message this weekend. February is going so fast for me. Best wishes always.
No one can stay away form myLot for long. Welcome back