Surprise! I'm still kickin'

maple blossoms 'cross the pond
I know what'cher thinkin', what a holiday, eh? 'fter bein' 'underground' fer so long, I nearly didn't resurface. I aint checked emails, aint blogged, aint been here. Seems that the Crohn's 's now attackin' my nerves 'n muscles. My big plans 'f gettin' out more squashed by this disease that haunts me. I'm recoverin' slowly from this latest onslaught 'n keep strivin' to get better. My apologies to all who've been concerned. I'm hopin' to get back 'nto the swing 'f things soon. I've missed the heck outta y'all!
@1creekgirl (4408)
Oh, it's so great to hear from you again! But I'm sure sorry about the Crohn's. Take care of yourself, God still heals.
Doing a happy dance to see your name here again. Cheers and take care. :)
@Teep11 (5957)
Let the healing begin. The aches and pains can certainly get one down but soon enough there will be the recovery. Take care.
@josie_ (2361)
This is a pleasant surprise. I've also been away from mylot for sometime and was wondering what ever happen to that "crazy horse lady" I'm glad to hear you are recuperating from your illness. Crohn's disease can be very debilitating
@stbrians (8092)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Welcome back While you were away.... Many things happened
@bluesa (3739)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry to hear you are not well @crazyhorseladycx , I haven't been around either, my Mom has been really ill. I hope this year will be better for all healthwise. Take care.
@akalinus (11509)
I have been missing you and wondering where you went and if you were okay or not.
How wonderful to see a post from you again Crazy. You have been very much missed, and I'm sorry about your health problems. I hope you are improving now.
@HazySue (8689)
I have missed you, even though I have been missing quite a bit myself. I am you are starting to recover. Sending prayers and those positive thoughts to help you along.
@Mike197602 (11234)
• Worcester, England
welcome back you have been missed
Good to see you back. I too was irregular but you all were on my mind. How about trying Tumeric...its easy to grow too. "Turmeric is said to have anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit those with Crohn’s. But as with most herbal / natural remedies further research is required to prove it with scientific rigor. "...Wikepedia "
aw, well we are here, whenever you wanna be!
@sol_cee (9021)
• Japan
Nice to see you again. Was wondering what breed of horse kept you away from myLot.
@sueznewz2 (6882)
• Alicante, Spain
wuuuhhooo glad you popped in... sorry to hear of the flare up ... we missed you too... I hope you continue to get better...lotz of love n healing hugs sent your way...
@Platespinner (13233)
Glad to see you back! I've been watching your blog in the hopes of an update. Sorry you're not doing as well .
@katsmeow1213 (26841)
Good to see you again! Sorry you've not been feeling well..
Missed you, tooooo! Lovely to see you're still bouncing around! Good luck getting through all those emails which must have stacked up quite high!
@garymarsh6 (9346)
OH dear I am so sorry to hear you are having a flare up. I hope it is not going to last for too long and you are soon bouncing around doing what you like to do. Keep well my friend and yes we have missed you! Take care!
What a nice surprise to see you back, I missed you. Crohn's disease is not fun, I hope you are recovering and feel better now.
@Fishmomma (8815)
I have missed you on the board. Glad you checked in, as was going to send a message this weekend. February is going so fast for me. Best wishes always.