Death, Death And More Death

@stbrians (15893)
Kakamega, Kenya
Doctors have gone on strike and patients are unattended to. Some are left in the hands of clinical officers. Doctors need a salary increase and the government is not budging. Now it is more than a month. The doctor leaders were put in prison but now are released. People are now dying like flies. God help us. Pixabay image
• New Delhi, India
This is sad...why are the doctors on strike?
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
They need a pay hike but the government has refused to
• New Delhi, India
@stbrians okay...are emergency services also closed
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@amitkokiladitya they are working but too many patients
That is absolutely horrible news I am so sad to hear this. I hope you are able to keep well!
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We are praying for the situation to improve
@garymarsh6 (14430)
We too had a strike here with Doctors although it was more to do with hours rather than pay although there was some problem about pay being work more hours for less pay! Our government will try and get away with it if they can do. Good luck to the Doctors. I hope the government sees sense. If as you say people are dying like flies they quite clearly your health service is seriously understaffed.
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
It is. We need the government and doctors to quickly come into consensus quickly
@Sreekala (23693)
Government should take proper steps for timely treatment for patients so that nobody suffers due to lack of medical care. I hope the strike will end up soon and give relief to those who waiting immediate attention from doctors.
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is my prayer too