Suffocated

I went to the 'Discussions with No comments'and I felt like I got suffocated by the long post of others there. Some I did not try to leave a comment as I cannot relate and to some I was able to relate I gave my opinion to the discussion. After a few long discussion it felt like I've been holding my breathe for too long as I try to understand and read as fast as I can those long post. But I am glad I did made it to a few. God bless. Are you guys also visit that section of mylot?
I like short posts and long posts here... All different kinds of posts but I know there are a lot of users who skip over long posts. I think with really long posts sometimes you can just skim and find something to comment on if you are pressed for time.
@Fishmomma (11507)
I try to help, as I'm one of the long posters. If I'm really stressed and need to write calming me down, then I write run on sentences, as you know and they can be really long. I have been having very challenging weather. Hopefully, it will stop raining soon.
I usually go there and check out some of the posts.
I don't visit that site often. some are just spam or simply just to attract people and comment on it. Most of it doesn't have substance.
Unless it is well spaced - even then I do not like to go through long posts.
@brokenbee (7710)
I haven't been there yet. I only open these: Notifications, FollowsTheir Discussions They consume all my time while I'm here so I have no more time to go to that section...
No, I do not bother.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes every now and again I do my friend. It is nice to leave a comment when there are none, providing it is a reasonable discussion. I like medium length posts, I find some too long yes *yawn* haa
@Mike197602 (13421)
• Worcester, England
I rarely go there. I don't mind posts that are long as long as they have paragraphs. The ones with just one block of text are hard to read.
@msiduri (5841)
I have, but sometimes I have nothing to say. Or things I have to say would not be welcome so it's best I say nothing.
I'm too busy trying to catch up on my own notifications first, but I've visited there. Some are very worthwhile.
@amnabas (9779)
• Karachi, Pakistan
No I don't visit that portion but yes I too get irritated of reading long posts.
I go there quite often and leave a comment - if possible. Some of the posts are quite okay - while others are not.
@nomus24g (15064)
its a kind of list of junks...but not all though, but yes most of it...