She's getting the dog - how long until that done

@ricki_911 (19937)
Toronto, Ontario
I'm rolling my eyes right now. My sister getting this dog from a shelter. Wait until she realizes she goes somewhere and oh you have to let the dog out, or feed it. She has no idea and she made the comment how i'll do it 9how about $15 per visit). Fact she comes running over and goes she needs dishes because the lady is coming today to inspect the house. I had a crate in storage at my grandmothers and she has it now. Fact she afford the necessities for the dogs she borrowed my cat food dishes. I told her I need them tomorrow morning to feed the cats. I give it a few months when her boyfriend wants to go somewhere and they are stuff with the dog, or it starts whining early in the morning. I see how she does with her cat that lived with me and I told her she has to take it back. It's now at my parents house.
@Plethos (11476)
wow, she has no concept of taking care of pets. ill bet even a pet rock will be uncared for.
@ricki_911 (19937)
• Toronto, Ontario
She couldn't even run to the store and grab bowls. I texted her now and said she has to drliver my bowls back.
@Plethos (11476)
@ricki_911 - she couldnt for the mean time just use an old plastic bowl for food/water?
@ricki_911 (19937)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Plethos Nother no! Her dishes cost more than anything I own.
@TheSojourner (17298)
Sounds like my young neighbors who leave their dog out on the patio all the time and it tosses its metal bowl around in the middle of the night. *grrrr*
@ricki_911 (19937)
• Toronto, Ontario
I can see as its a young puppy peeing or pooping on the floor and her boyfriend telling her its gone.
@ricki_911 and that is absolutely sure to happen... That puppy will pee or poop on the floor
It sounds like this dog is not going to have a very good life living with your sister.
@ricki_911 (19937)
• Toronto, Ontario
She texted me and goes are you at Walmart. I go no, I had literally got in my car. If she can't drive to the store and get something now.