Back to Work up at Lake of the Pines, and Some Other Great News

Fri Feb 17, 10:02 Yesterday, I worked for this lady who was my very first client up at Lake of the Pines, a few years back. She picked me up at 10:30 in the morning; and took me back around 4:30 in the evening. At the end, she paid me $120. I'm going back to finish up. Will probably take an hour or an hour and a half. When I got home from depositing money in both my Wells Fargo account and my Credit Union account - I got a phone call from another long time client up at Lake of the Pines (3-4 years). He asked me if I could work today. I let him know that I had to finish up with the lady I worked for yesterday; but that I should be done in 1-2 hours. He told me to swing on by - he should be in the yard, working already. I haven't worked for clients for months; but now that the summer is fast approaching - there should be a lot of work again. On top of the labor-type work; I've been working really hard at creating other streams of semi-passive and/or passive income. Just the other night, I came across another site where I could make money, selling quotes. Since I am learning how to work with drawing programs in order to upload T-shirt designs on Amazon MERCH - this other opportunity for an online stream of income, should be a bit easier; since I've been working on certain skills. Now, earlier I told you guys that I was having trouble with my T-shirt designs... that when I uploaded the image, it was too small compared to the shirt; but this morning, I jumped right into my bookmarks folder and pulled up a Youtube video that looked promising for helping me with that issue. At the moment I'm listening to this lady; and I've just figured out what I was doing wrong. I opened up Inkscape, played the video, paused it, followed the instructions. Will let you guys know if this fixes the issue soon. Well that's it for this article, thanks to my awesome readers for all your support! :) P.S. Hope you enjoyed my article; because I really enjoyed writing it! And if you felt that it has helped you or anyone close to you, please leave that in the comments below. And if you REALLY liked the article, then think about SHARING it with your friends and/or family. You can find more great stuff over at #Guardian888 on Facebook. Be well, ~ [i][/i]The Guardian ~
Ah best of luck to you with selling your artwork as T-shirt designs . . .
Thanks for that encouragement and those well-wishes, Erica. I appreciate it. And, now, after years of preparation, I feel that I have created my own luck, by having built up a bunch of skill sets. One of my favorite quotes is, "Luck is defined as, When preparation meets opportunity". And I totally agree
@anewoldsoul I also am an artist so I know what appreciating one anothers artwork does for our inspiration and income potential
@enlightenedpsych2 - So, Erica, what kind of art to you engage in? I like to do a lot of different things. I have a keyboard, drum on buckets, have a Buddha Board, Contact juggle, like to attend Contact Dance Improv sessions, cook, life design...of course, I write and blog. How about you?
$120 for working from. 10:30 to 4:30 sounds like good pay. Much more then I've earned here today at mylot ha ha...But so wonder which one of us had more fun while earning the money.
Hey Shaggin... I don't know who would win that contest; but I know that I don't do much that I don't like. I love to write, I love being in the outdoors, and getting my hands in the dirt. I love making money. I love using my mind to think up other ways to make passive income. I love to watch Youtube videos and follow the advice given, in order to get small businesses going. But your'e right, that's a lot of money... much more than I ever used to make; except when I was a waiter at TGI Fridays in King of Prussia, PA. - I made beaucoup bucks when I worked for them, in tips. Brought home like $500-$600 weekly. Would look for other servers who didn't want to work their shift; and ask them for that shift, so that I would have extra shifts every week.
@anewoldsoul Waiters and waitresses earn a lot in tips. They make more a night then my late husband ever did per day as a plumber.
@shaggin - Hi there... sorry to hear about your husband. Did you have the heart to, and find someone else to re-marry? I just found this book on Widowhood. I started reading it, because I want to understand as best I can, what different people's life experiences are like. I feel and have been shown time and time again, that I have natural healing tendencies. Once, while I was living in Boise, Idaho, this girl got so upset that she locked herself in her room and wouldn't come out; and was threatening to cut herself. I was with a group of people I had just met and hardly knew; and they wanted me, for some reason to knock on the door and try to get her to come out. She finally did, with a knife. I followed her to the kitchen; and she brandished it like a weapon and threatened me; but somehow I knew that she was just hurting real bad. I said something accidentally, (not knowing the full situation) which threw her into a rage. She started running down the long wooden stairs, and began smashing her fists into the railing. She broke her hand, and tripped and fell down the stairs. When I got down there, she was lying on her back, sobbing and rocking from side to side slightly. I didn't logically know what to do; and the other people there were no help. They told me to 'let it go - she's spoiled and just wants attention'; but I knew different. So, I came close to her and sat down with my legs spread so that her head was between them, then I inched slowly forward and helped to prop her gingerly up against my chest. In that moment, I ran some kind of energy, along with a barely whispered prayer, that she feel better. I could feel her slump against me, really trusting me; and I think that in that moment, she knew that someone truly cared for her; even if it was just a stranger. I've had a few instances like this; not exactly like this; but strange, beautiful, and wonderful and heart-wrenching like this.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Which is that site one shares quotes? I enjoyed readin You are doing nice,
How's it going EagleSpeed? - The girl on the Youtube video said that she was making money on Etsy, by creating crafts with quotes on them. Seems it is all the rage at the moment. There are many, MANY ways to make extra income. Here... let me include this cool Youtube video that a guy produced, detailing like 11 things you could do to make cash on the side for 2017... - check it out! Good luck
11 small business ideas that are easy to start 2017. Visit http://selfmadesuccess.com/small-business-ideas-easy-2017/ for video notes, related content, and h...