How age has changed likes, interests

Hi guys, i'm 20 years old from india. I was just wondering this evening as how our interests, likes change when we grow older.When i was a child I was really fond of watching cartoons. I would cry if i was not let to watch my favourite show. I had a strong dislike for movies at that time. But as i was getting older, cartoons bored me and i started liking movies especially the romantic ones. Similar things happened in my other habits. For example i never cared for fitness, looks when i was young but as soon as i hit 18 years, i became conscious of it and started staying away from once favourite junk foods. You guys share as how the age changed you
According to increasing age everything changes.
Everyone changed their way of life and habits when becoming older.the change in age gets the change in life.My age is also 20 from india.
@IreneVincent (16025)
We simply grow up and some of our likes and dislikes change. Two things that did NOT change for me was writing poetry and singing. I have done both since I was very young. If you would like to hear me sing one song. I am on YouTube. It's not a video. Just me singing one song. The picture you will see was taken in Jamaica and although the song is not perfect, it's not too bad. I had it recorded one night at a karaoke establishment. Here's the link:
Alice Henry sings Crazy
I'm 57 and I still like bacon.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Age dictates many things including how you look at life