Making Money Up at Lake of the Pines ~ and some more details about the rest of my day

Sat Feb 18, 2017 16:47 Boulder, CO Just worked for my friend and long-time client, John Schott, up at Lake of the Pines, (a wealthy, gated community). We did more work in less time than we ever have before. At the end, he gave me a check for $126. Took me to the bank. The credit union looked like it was closed; but Wells Fargo was still open till 4:00 on a Saturday (today). I'll skip the details of the transactions; but just say that when I got home, I jumped on the computer, and immediately logged on to my W.F. account, and paid my Comcast Internet and Cable bill. It was something like $63; but I always like to pay a little more, as a way to develop a good habit and great mindset for maintaining and growing a prosperity consciousness. I paid it about 3 weeks early. I like to do this, as well. As, It ingrains in your mind, the fact that you have the money to do what you need to do; and I like to pay with GRATITUDE in my heart, when it comes that time to pay my bills. I don't know about most people; but for the longest time, when it came bill time, I used to make that payment with a heavy mixture of regret, bitterness, and worry or anxiety. After reading one of the many books on prosperity; I realized that this was totally the wrong attitude; and if you readers out there, believe anything whatsoever about the validity of the Law of Attraction; then you know that the really crucial thing for attracting what you want; is HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU SET ABOUT DOING SOMETHING. So, after reading a few passages in that book; I realized that I had been sabotaging myself, metaphysically or spiritually speaking; and that shooting myself in the foot was a fool way to live my life. I decided right then and there, to try and remember this lesson and put it into practice as soon as was possible. Now, it's become kind of a habit for me. And I love the way it feels, guys! Got home, checked all my Communications - Voicemail, texts, Gmail, and Facebook notifications. That's now all taken care of; and I can breathe a bit easier; and get on with the rest of my evening in a much more relaxed manner. Got to jump in the shower and wash off all this dirt and sweat. Going to wash my hair and then head over to this place nearby, where ladies cut your hair. My hair is really wild; and I made the mistake of cutting it myself. Later tonight, I'm going to bike down to Press and Play, a local bar with a dance floor, pool tables, and other games. There will be a music D.J. tonight; and I plan on dancing till about the time they close (around 2 in the morning.) Well that's it for this article, thanks to my awesome readers for all your support! P.S. Hope you enjoyed my article; because I really enjoyed writing it! And if you felt that it has helped you or anyone close to you, please leave that in the comments below. And if you REALLY liked the article, then think about SHARING it with your friends and/or family. You can find more great stuff over at #Guardian888 on Facebook. Be well, ~ The Guardian ~
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Your cable and internet bill is cheap.Mine is $250 monthly.
Yikes! Large family? It's just me and my imaginary cat - or the ghost of the cat that was left behind when Fatty Muffins took off to greener pastures. Guess what my neighbor pays?... only 10 or so dollars per month. I know, I know... that's crazy, right? But, she got some kind of super special deal with Comcast, after proving close to poverty level status. Herself, her daughter, and her dog, Cairo, and one of her boyfriends who drops by occasionally. What a deal!