Project Neon ... Windows 10/11 concept WOW!

Dallas, Texas
check out this YouTube of a concept of Windows 11. It will blow you away! It is like they are out there trying to do things to improve Windows 10 even though it was said that Windows 10 was the last Windows version to exist. I guess there is always room for improvement, even for Windows 10!
New Features for Desktop PC and Tablet for the next big update: Windows 11 / 10 Project Neon - Review! - Windows Anniversary Update Thanks for watching ! Ple...
@ilocosboy (34311)
Well, that is good, though windows are working well in computers like laptop but they cannot catch to android regards to mobile phone is concern,
• Dallas, Texas
Android is a new star on the horizon for mobile devices, but there is a Windows Phone.
@ilocosboy (34311)
@lookatdesktop windows in phone didn't gain popularity in my country
@dpk262006 (56170)
We have just got accustomed to operate windows 10 and now they are moving further ahead. Yes, there is alwaysa scope to improve versions of a software.
• Dallas, Texas
Most certainly.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
There is no mention there of anything beyond improvements to Windows 10. In fact, Microsoft has claimed that Windows 10 will be the final version and change only through updates.
• Dallas, Texas
I am aware of this, however the fact that people are continuing to come up with new improvements to Windows 10 shows me that people expect improvements on a regular basis and are often disappointed when a product line reaches an abrupt end.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@lookatdesktop I must confess to being skeptical about this being the final version.
• Dallas, Texas
@Asylum I can't see Microsoft putting an end to new OS systems. Maybe they are working on a new and better operating system altogether. I know that there is mass appeal to mobile apps and touch screen technology and blue tooth wireless keyboards, mouse and using CLOUD storage not to mention the solid state hard drive that stores perhaps a Petabyte?
Search Terabyte,Petabyte,Exabyte,Zettabyte,Yottabyte [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] Small correction: After Terabyte comes a Petabyte then Exabyte then Zettabyte then Yottabyte (not spelled after the great Jedi M
@syeow1 (4909)
Hope so..
• Dallas, Texas
Growth only comes from making improvements and that goes for all personal and business ventures.
@syeow1 (4909)
@lookatdesktop yes it's true..
@garymarsh6 (14069)
They just want your money. They will always reinvent things I am sure!
• Dallas, Texas
And people keep on spending it like there's no tomorrow. lol
I just got used to windows ten. I hope they stay with it for awhile.
• Dallas, Texas
Funny that. I am still running with Windows 7, lol