Enjoying Pleasant Subtle Tipsy

I love down time, that amount of seconds or minutes well even hours we give ourselves to slow down and enjoy the subtle ambiance of knowing we are just here in this great Universe on this one small significant planet truly feeling connected, Ah but will it last ? Well with a little help from a great mid-day afternoon of white sauce pizza and some veggie toppings, a great hike through one of our wildlife parks, effortless grocery shopping, a little song and dance in the courtyard before bringing in the groceries inside to the final relaxation place of our luxuriant couch awaiting each of us with a glass of Elderberry wine and a smile. Well as tipsy is as tipsy does, I am feeling vibrantly connected to a very magnanimous positive cosmic influence and I am uncertain which Planet in which house the Astrological predictions are set at, but it is fun to navigate when slightly intoxicated. I love the exercise of controlling how much this little body needs or wants to fully relax and go into mind travel mode easier than when stress directs and controls the existence I have lived these 5 decades thus far . . . In theory I am feeding my own psyche by wandering through the recesses of other minds where worry, frustration, and fear reside like uninvited pests--I come in with bug spray . . . Well what ya think of them elderberries huh ? Goodnight folks . . . yesterday and all the fun we had culminating with a glass of really really good wine inspired this little touch of prose.
@UncleJoe (10868)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
As I draw closer and closer to my demise I worry more about how the world will keep going without me.
I don't know how to react to such morbidity at this time, so I will return after a good nights sleep, knowing you will be there when I wake on this wonderful place called myLot . . . goodnight @UncleJoe it is almost 2 am
@bunnybon7 (37404)
• Holiday, Florida
good for you sounds like a nice quiet time for you
@bunnybon7 (37404)
• Holiday, Florida
@enlightenedpsych2 it was pretty good without too much stress for once
@bunnybon7 exactly the same here in fact whatever stressors we did have, and there were a few, we dealt with immediately, no argument and good resolutionary discussion THEN we decided it was play time for us . . .
I'm glad you had a good day.
Oh me too in fact the whole weekend was splendid @just4him
@enlightenedpsych2 That's great!
@just4him yes it is and like I said since your grocery shopping and laundry are done, I know you can have a good weekend also
@ilocosboy (37290)
such a nice way of culminating your day today... that will surely give you some relaxation and good sleep.
Yes and that is where I am now headed, off to sleep goodnight my friend @ilocosboy
@ilocosboy (37290)
@garymarsh6 (14430)
Haha I love it and it sounds as if you like the liquid elderberry refreshment. It's a nice feeling to be one with the world!
• Walnut Creek, California
It's a bit early for elderberries here, but I'd imagine their cousins will be a part of my day later on.
@syeow1 (4958)
Oh amazing really get impressed by your explanation..
@MGjhaud (20672)
I like the sound of ..controlling how much this little body needs or wants to fully relax.. I've got so much time to relax everyday but im looking forward to being truly relaxed.
@dpk262006 (56482)
Nicely written with a philosophical touch. Was it possible due to intoxicated state or otherwise also you write so beautifully.