Tomorrow again?

@bunnybon7 (35470)
Holiday, Florida
Anyone know here in the USA if they will still be celebrating presidents day tomorrow still? Seems lately every holiday here turns into 4 days celebration or more. Funny when I was working that wasn't the case. problem here in my family is some of the men think to celebrate means drink. by the way, on that free channel " Draw " , last night I watched some of the old, old series Bat Masterson. I had forgot how very handsome and charming Gene Barry was.
Yes, but not 'still', the 20th is President's Day
@bunnybon7 (35470)
• Holiday, Florida
oh my!! it figures. i thought it was 17th. so now they will still be at it Tuesday I bet. I wondered why the idiots in this neighborhood had not started fire works yet.
@bunnybon7 (35470)
• Holiday, Florida
@PatZAnthony i wish i knew also. so tired of them but nothing to be done. guess they found just one holiday they don't celebrate? lol. maybe the main revelers got arrested or went on the wagon. i hope so.
@PatZAnthony (12344)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@bunnybon7 Some here seem to live for the opportunity to get outside and make some noise. Most holidays we will hear the sirens often b/c someone has had to report a mess.
I thought that President Day is today, the 20th of February.
@bunnybon7 (35470)
• Holiday, Florida
i guess it was then. but seems no one was celebrating it except on friday and weekend. Florida people so strange.
@bunnybon7 I remember it was always on Monday.
@PatZAnthony (12344)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Here things will be closed tomorrow. Thought everything would be everywhere?
@bunnybon7 (35470)
• Holiday, Florida
daughter said the bank was closed. yet we got fed express delivery, and many stores open, garbage trucks ran, etc.
I need to look into the free channel Draw.
@bunnybon7 (35470)
• Holiday, Florida
i don't know if it is just on my Roku or on computers also or what. hope you find it. i am enjoying it