Not only do hard work, but also demonstrate you are hard working

As the saying goes, You should not only be honest but you should also demonstrate honesty. Just like that one should not only do hard work but also demonstrate you are hard working, so that your higher ups know and appreciate that this particular job takes so much time and hard work. If not he will come and say, hey why you are taking so much time, your productivity has decreased over the time. This is something i have suffered, but since a year i have rectified it. Now my higher up really appreciates the time i take, because he feels i'm putting my 100 %.
@Riju92 (74)
In today's world no one has the time to analyze how much productivity our colleagues are having.The only measurable barometer is to understand what work one is doing is on a very superficial level.Lazy people do want want to do an in-depth analysis of our work.Hence it becomes imperative to demonstrate our work so as to succeed in a corporate environment.
@Aushaw (887)
Great lesson. I will follow this. I have heard from my seniors that they suffer such things a lot in their companies. Sad but I have never heard of a solution to this. Even a 10 years experienced person said told me once that they are not promoted because of their hard work or talent but because of their experience. So hard to believe and even more hard to go through. Thanks for this.
Thanks for your comment
@Aushaw (887)
@redspdranger You are welcome
@Yadah04 (3003)
exactly. you have to love what you are doing so you could put your 100 percent on it.