Why A World Of Ailments?

@stbrians (11834)
Kakamega, Kenya
Your eyes cannot see unless with glasses. Joints ache like hell. Is it anthritis? Ears hear nothing. The heart has problems. My diabetes and high blood pressure is up of down. Why all the ailments? The cancer, asthma,headaches and colds are galore. Why is this so?
Lifestyle I guess. We need to change our lifestyle in a healthy way. Do not wash your face after reading something for a long time. Don't wash your hands right after you type or write for a long time. Don't eat too much of anything. God bless. Proper diet, proper use of our body, eating lots of health food, fruits and vegetables and of course everyday vitamins.
@stbrians (11834)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I understand. Therefore it is lifestyle that is killing us? I agree
@megatron777 (3815)
• Guam
Part of our earthly existence my friend. Old-age through the passages of time. We are still mortal. Humanity is always on the march to find the the Elixir of Life/Elixir of Immortality or the Fountain of Youth/Philosopher's Stone that would makes us Immortal
@stbrians (11834)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Will it be found? I wonder