Proud Of Their Artistic Design On Shirt

@ilocosboy (34311)
That is Jaeden and Lian, my two youngest children, holding a t-shirt designed by them. That is right, that T-shirt was made by them without help from me or their mother. Actually, its not only one they made but three. Jaeden, the boy, learned this designing in their school as part of their class activity. Jaeden wanted to applies it to some of our shirt so we went to buy coloring, a blue and red. While doing so, Lian was so excited to help her brother in designing that shirt. After doing it, that's it, its time to show to us. Its good I'm holding my phone and took a photo of them and their art. I find it beautiful, it's not that they are my kids, but I really love the design of the t-shirt. Their elder brother made it for his own t-shirt, asking how to make it through Jaeden. Really proud of their design.
@sishy7 (27651)
That is really something to be proud of! Creative kids!
@ilocosboy (34311)
Yeah he was so interested in making this so I buy all he said what he needs and the reult is this very fine design.
That is a pretty awesome looking shirt, love the design.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Thank you very much, I will surely wear what he had made for me.
@rina110383 (24135)
It was neatly & beautifully done!
@ilocosboy (34311)
Thank you so much, now I'm contended with the things I bought for him
@Jackalyn (6657)
• Oxford, England
That is a lovely T shirt design. Well done to your two kids for making it. I bet they also had fun.
@ilocosboy (34311)
That's right, my two kids have so much fun making this.
@syeow1 (4909)
Oh really unbelievable these little champion make this.
@ilocosboy (34311)
that is true, these little kids made that art in the shirt... as a reward, I bought them snacks for being a good artist.
@syeow1 (4909)
@ilocosboy still I did not believe..
Talented kids - you should be proud of them.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Really proud of them, and I need to make sure they develop this talents they've got. And they have fun doing it. No effort at all, all they asked from me is to buy that coloring powder.
Wow! he could turn that into a legitimate business! they prosper most specially during ELECTION Period!
@ilocosboy (34311)
ha ha, their skills does not involve silk screening yet, but I guess they can, but as for now, I'm happy they've design this abstract in the t=shirt.
Wow that's cool. We also had a project once in chemistry class. We used jobos powder and mixed it with water and put the fabric inside and with until it boils, until the color hold tight to the fabric. We used robber bands and a peso coins to design it.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Wwll, sounds like this is what they did, the same process of using jobos powder and with the rubber bands. Because it's in abstract I really find it amazing for them to make this one.
@averygirl72 (16655)
Yes they made it just right. I haven't tried this project at home. They are proud for sure they can do it on their own
May be your kid could sell his designs on zazzle Good job
@brokenbee (7813)
WOW!!! Tie-dyed shirt... Hmmmm! That's very nice that they are interested in this at a very young age.