Do You Play On-Line Gambling Apps?

By Amy
Manahawkin, New Jersey
I don't like Gambling. I live about 20 minutes away from Atlantic City and have not been there in about two years. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind gambling for pennies or pocket change with an app. I know there are hundreds of on-line gambling apps out there. I know Perk Scratch & Win is a good one but you can only win pennies at best. Do you know of any on-line gambling apps that let you play with only a few dollars?
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You can gamble on football
• Manahawkin, New Jersey
True!
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@simpleliving3251120 You do not need much to gamble on football. With $0.5 you can bet on the same
@KrauseHome (35514)
There is one on Facebook where they only give you a small amount for Free and then you have to pay. I got abut $25 worth of spins, and ended up cashing out with almost $60 and waiting to see if they are legit and really pay out.
• Manahawkin, New Jersey
What is the name of it?
@Samia786m (513)
Perk scratch is worst game.Payout is high.After spending 5 to 6 hours per day you can only 3 to 5 cent.Isn't worst?
• Manahawkin, New Jersey
Yes, I usually only go on for a minute
I don´t dare to that because I´m a gambler. I only gamble when I´m at vacation on a real casino.
I've never played at home for money, even pennies. I like to go to the casino occasionally, but take a set amount and don't budge. When it's gone, I'm done. Sometimes I take home money.
No I don't
No. I don't like them.