My friend stopped by tonight.

She is very happy these days. her daughter joined a gang 2 years ago. Right in highschool. She was dealing with a lot in her life and her sexuality was one of them. her family was not too kind to her choice of partner. Well she was riding with someone who shot and killed someone in a drive by. The lord must have been o her side because the judge did not toss the book at her. They gave her 2 years and the best part was they let her stay close to home. Well, she is out now, working two jobs. She is out of that horrible gang too. Her mom was under a lot of stress when she was locked up. I am glad it was a lesson learned for her. I was very sad to find out she had slice her girlfriend face open. I wanted no part of going to her house again. Yu know that was a sore thing for me when someone sliced open my daughter's face. Just the other day someone told me to get a rusty razor and slice someone with it. I broke down and cried. That would be something I could never do. The person had hurt me but that still would not happen. Ever.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Do not slice anybody ever. Do not even think of it. Live and let others live. That is what I believe and preach
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
Very moving and interesting story.
That is great that her daughter is doing good now.
I am glad it is going well too.