JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #997

By JJ
Popping up at #997 is the first of several albums I have from 'Uncle Ted', Scream Dream. Although I severely disagree with him politically, I don't listen to him for political reasons, but because the guy knows how to rock. *sips coughee* I'll tell ya...if you're not quite awake, dropping this on the platter and giving the volume knob a hard spin will wake you up...quickly. And possibly tick the neighbors off. This has one of my top 10 Nugent songs on it...
I looked at the other videos on YouTube, and there is videos with Terminus El Dorado, but no lyrics with any. So here is one! DISCLAIMER: I do not own ANY of...
@crossbones27 (15116)
• Redlands, California
I am glad you are finely doing doing this. We need to to hear your take. You have lived a tale my friend. He not my favorite but understand where you are coming from. He had talent, still does, to bad he chose poorly. My opinion of course.
I'd never pay money to see him these days, but back in the late 70's-early 80's I'd have been in the front row
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Yeah raw and taking it in. I wonder how some of these artists seem to start the same way 90 percent see the same thing but 10 just see something different or is it a career move. Just saying coming from California seen a lot of start up bands. Many are humble but know no one that went extreme like that, Not a liberal agenda because they write and sing what they see and experience.
@mysdianait (63977)
Good morning! Now that you are awake and here, I can go and do the shopping. It's discount at the butcher's for OAPs on Tuesday!
Boy is completely back to normal now...screams to wake me up and all
@JolietJake Well, that's good! In its own way, obviously. Hopefully he learned a lesson from that one and doesn't try to pounce on whatever it was again.
@mysdianait (63977)
@JolietJake Very good! Not that he screams to wake you up but if he didn't, he wouldn't be back to normal
He is definitely good doing this, he is a talented rocker, shame for his politic ideas.
The 'Motor City Madman'. I think he'd make a better president than Trump though
@JolietJake A rabid weasel would make a better President than Trump...
@JolietJake I fully agree, I see few people who could not be better than Trump.
@Orson_Kart (4121)
#997? I love it!
I started on 1000...I'm not ranking them in any particular order, they are just what I am listening to while I myLot in the early morning.
@JolietJake Oh right. I thought it was a one off in response to other similar posts with a bit of sarcasm thrown in.
I wanna thought bubble him there with "I gotta poop now!"
Scar says spin Cat Scratch Fever.
He'll have a few songs he likes showing up
@cpefley (1460)
• Hemet, California
Oh my goodness, Ted Nugent! lol What a crazy cover! I remember 20 years ago living in Michigan and listening to him on the radio.
The guy (politically) is a nut I think, but I've been listening to him since '76 or so...hell of a guitarist
I used to love this guy, until he started running his mouth.