$21.47 What A Deal! (Pants)

While I am sad that yet another local Kmart is closing, it was a blessing in the moment. I went there today and while the price might be considered a good price for 1 pair of pants, it was for 5 pair! 3 pair of jeans for @Susan2015 and 2 pair for me. Do you go to store closing sales and find good deals?
Calm down, there is no need to get so excited you start panting. Yes, that is nothing to sneeze at...good steal.
@JolietJake It's like going to a good Garage Sale where everything is new!
Wow!!! You got a fabulous deal. Our K-Mart closed years ago and there it still sits, empty as can be. I usually miss the closing sales. I need to pay more attention.
@Corbin5 That's the sad part of it. Locally 2 stores have closed forcing us to go further to find a store. This one was not that old!
• Lakewood, Colorado
Wow that was a great deal then Bernie. I have not been to any store closings in years. There are no stores around here that are closing that I know of.
@TiarasOceanView K Mart ans Sears are just trying to survive! They have almost closed for good so many times!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Berniezeitler Yes there is only one Sears store nearby and yet it is still open surprising. No Kmart close by here.
Oh wow that is a great deal you got! =)
@LovingMyBabies With as large a family as you have you could really use that kind of deal!!
YES! we had a store close here and I got name brand jeans for $3 and $5 each I bought enough to last me years, I am still wearing them.
@andriaperry Was it a K mart?
@Elizaby (3385)
• Pensacola, Florida
I have been to closing sales and have found good deals
• New Delhi, India
Yes ..I always do so
@amitkokiladitya Always eh!
• New Delhi, India
@Berniezeitler yes always...I never miss it if I come to know about it
That is a good deal! I haven't been in a Kmart for quite awhile.
@snowy22315 It's getting harder to find a K mart in our area!
@Berniezeitler There is not one close by to me at all...The closest ones are like an hour from here..and I have rarely been in them. My parents have one in their area..I have gone to that one from time to time if I am visiting.
• Riga, Latvia
When I lived in NYC and mom was alive the two of us lived for these sales and really stocked up. You really got a super deal.
@RasmaSandra Yup! I spent $13.00 more on my windshield wipers! LOL
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
Why is it closing? Yes I bargain hunt every now and then. Makes you save a lot of money.
@megatron777 It's part of the company's process to deal with falling profits.
For five pairs of pants that is a good deal.
That's a very good deal indeed. Vince bought some pants yesterday and got 40% off by producing a receipt from a previous purchase.
@LoriAMoore (9663)
Good deal on the pants! I've been to a grocery store closing sale before and I felt like a vulture.
If I see them yeah
Wow - you got 5 new pairs for that? That's seriously good and even Susan got to benefit from that deal! I used to hit up those closing sales, but not anymore. I find that by the time I get there, all the good stuff is gone (people are super quick and aggressive to get those deals here). But if I'm lucky, I might actually do well stumbling upon a clearance sale when I didn't know there was one!