Dissertation

@marky7 (551)
Independence, Louisiana
What is a dissertation? This is a word that has a lot of connotations to readers and writers of various subjects. When I was younger when I heard this word I was not sure what it was, but a lot of work. As I progressed through my educational journey and hearing upperclassmen and past graduate students stressing about topics and making changes that they did not want to make and then deciding that the changes that had to be made were necessary and now I am one of those graduate students working on this type of project, but I am a person that likes doing research and writing it up and hoping someone in the future will read my 'book' when in is published. I had to make some of those changes. I wanted write an instructional manual on how using Gregg shorthand can help with encoding and decoding skills and the project turned into how improving handwriting (longhand) can do the same.
• Denmark
"upperclassmen"? No upperclasswomen?
@marky7 (551)
• Independence, Louisiana
Sorry, College students or graduate students not upper or lowerclassmen.
You have this posted twice.
@marky7 (551)
• Independence, Louisiana
It is the same topic but I think I did make changes. Thanks.
I remember you mentioning the instructional manual. To me it is one very interesting project.