Do You Post On Empowr and Are They Still Paying?

@KrauseHome (34152)
I remember a while back there were people here who were talking about this site and how Great it was. Think there were some who even talked about being able to Cash out on there. Did you earn a lot? I have been there long enough now and can Cash out, just not sure how, and what is will end up costing me to do so. As for the Marketplace there, are all items posted only able to be bought with the balance there so if you sell there you do not really earn Cash? Still a little confused on how things work there even though I am active there when I can hoping it will be something great.
@rina110383 (24224)
No, though I've heard of the site. I hope it's a legitimate one.
@AkoPinay (11124)
I don't trust that site. I was a member of FanBox former SMS.ac now Empwr. I lost few dollars because they collect money from members.
@KrauseHome (34152)
Yes what @AP said here is what I have been hearing and reading as well.
I kinda heard that site but I haven't tried it there yet.
@AkoPinay (11124)
I wont recommend it
@KrauseHome (34152)
Read all the reviews and such as it does seem like a Scam.
Those are all good questions. I hope someone answers for you. I do not belong to that site.
@AkoPinay (11124)
I don't trust it
@KrauseHome (34152)
Probably a Good thing @jstory07 as I have been hearing a lot of negative about it lately.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I have never heard of empower so I don't know.
@KrauseHome (34152)
People say it is worth it. I can send you my link.
@averygirl72 (16459)
Some warned me about that site so I stop using that site. I'm contented here in mylot
@KrauseHome (34152)
Hey at least we know this site pays and even if it takes awhile to reach the $5 it is definitely worth it.
@averygirl72 (16459)
@KrauseHome I feel the place is a scam because earnings are big without me doing so much there
@KrauseHome (34152)
@averygirl72 I know. Wish we could hear from someone who cashed out and was it worth it
• Preston, England
not a site I ever heard of - not sure if it sounds too trustworthy
@KrauseHome (34152)
I keep on hearing mixed reviews. Have never really heard from anyone Truthfully if it pays or not or if it is a Scam.
• Preston, England
@KrauseHome hold fire on it until you know for sure one way or the other
@UmiNoor (3439)
This is the first time I've heard of Empower. What exactly is it? Is it like myLot?
@KrauseHome (34152)
Well, it is more like Facebook where you post pictures and quotes, etc and then earn money. But if they really pay out, you have to see in 90 days if your Activity from the first 30 days on there was really worth it, and how much it might cost you if you do choose to want to cash out.
• Trinidad And Tobago
It's EMPOWR...you are mixing up this site.
@divalounger (2263)
I have ot heard of it--but am following this discussion now--interesting
@KrauseHome (34152)
Still wishing someone would post back on this with some actual experience who might have tried to Cash out there and got paid, etc. They say you need 90 days which is quite a while and many people say they charge you to Cash out.
• Trinidad And Tobago
@KrauseHome You get pay in 30 days now.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Hi, I am in Empowr about 5 months now. I processed two cash outs but still received no money as yet...there was a problem with not sending cheque outside the US (which I didn't know) and problems with my PayPal account. I couldn't cash out from MyLot too. so, I haven't been paid yet in either site. Empowr has changed. Now the new criterion to cash out is to sell something. If you can sell you are okay (there is hardly anyone from my country who wants to buy) so it really, really very hard now. I wouldn't recommend people go there. In fact, I'll put a Red Alert. I am a Second degree Blue and earn between 600 - 800 per day. Before you get excited, that means I can only cash out 10% of what I earn...eg, if i earn 10,000 I can get 1,000. But now that too has change. I can only get what I sell. So if I sell something for 10.00 by cashout will be $30.00 because I am a Gold level. Complicated, isn't it?
@KrauseHome (34152)
No wonder every time this person gets shut down by one site they start something else. I wonder if paypal is aware and how they can keep on using them? This is some of the SCAM stuff I have been reading as of late as well.