This Day Belongs To Us

@SHOHANA (7167)
Bangladesh
21 February is now well known as the international mother language day and we Bengali nation belongs to this day. We are proud nation and this is our history that we can sacrifice even our life to save our country and mother tongue. It was 1952 when our brave martyrs sacrifice their precious life for saving mother tongue from the foreign rulers. The martyrs monument i visit We pay respect and flower on their monuments. May they rest in peace in the heaven.
This video is about my visit to my area's martyrs monument in the early morning, people gather here to put flowers in this monument to show their respect to ...
• Uzbekistan
I've learnt about this day only on the net. It's not celebrated in Germany. But then our history is different. Our mother tongue was never in danger. What should happen to Bangali? Which other language should have been spoken instead?
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@MALUSE in 1952 our brave boys protest against the unfair steps by foreign rulers and they were killed by those cruel rulers and the issue was mother tongue change. more you can get from internet.
• Uzbekistan
@SHOHANA I can get everything from the internet. I thought you'd tell me in one sentence. Sorry for disturbing you.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@MALUSE sorry dear, i didn't mean that. Its a long tell so i thought you won't get it appropriate from my short comment. please don't misunderstand me dear. You are my friend so how can i feel disturb? sorry my words sounds not good may be.
@dgobucks226 (13823)
It is always appropriate to honor special days!
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@dgobucks226 thanks for your appreciation :)
@dgobucks226 (13823)
@SHOHANA My pleasure Shohana!