Comments To Discussions

@stbrians (11841)
Kakamega, Kenya
Do they induce interaction? Do they value the feelings of the other mylotters? We are a community. We need to treat mylot as such.
A very nice one at that.
@stbrians (11841)
• Kakamega, Kenya
In fact we should comment nicely though your views are your own and you have a right to them
@stbrians Oh how nice that is. I welcome everyone no matter what. I just want a nice site to hang out on.
I do try to get back to everyone.
@stbrians (11841)
• Kakamega, Kenya
As you do, I would like you to always be corteous. I do too. I have seen people comment abuses
@Jlyn10 (10437)
@stbrians I wouldn't say it as an abuse ... maybe you read it in a wrong way, it could be an advice that people are giving to you.
@flpoolbum (2405)
@stbrians ~I ciuldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately, some people can becoming unpleasant, regardless of the situation, in this case, MyLot. Courtesy and kindness can go along way. For those of you whose main objective is to make money here. It would be to your advantage to be friendly. I can't believe that people have to be reminded of these, but some do. Always remember that it's cool to be kind.