So Many People in Mylot Ask a Best SEO Strategy. Here's My best Strategy!

By Sam
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello, my fellow myloters! If you are interested and would like to do SEO for a site, let's discuss it. I found many mylotters here ask about the best SEO strategy. So did I. However, after trying some popular SEO strategies, they really work, but slow in taking effect. So, I decided to try something new, safe, and quick in SEO. Here's what I found. The new Strategy of SEO of mine. It's called as Glossary SEO. . How do you think guys? Does it sound good? So, How it works? Ok! Glossary SEO is about implementing SEO by focusing on the glossary list of a certain niche. Let's say you have a site or blog which discusses e-commerce. Then, of course, you need to post e-commerce related content. If I observed common niche blogs, they only discuss topics which contain high search volume of keywords. So, if for example, your site's niche is e-commerce, it's an opportunity for you to win the glossary keywords of e-commerce. Then, you need to do is to make some research on the glossary of e-commerce. List them, and then write some titles for each of the glossary. After that, you write the article for each title and post them to your blog. Then, wait for days, moths, or even years, and watch the targeted traffic flow to your site. How do you think guys? Is this good? You may add some SEO ideas if you want to. Shoot me some critics, comments, or anything related to this strategy.
@pammooratan (4684)
I also used in my website.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Nice Raj! Could you tell me what's your site's niche?
@januar1986 home tutors (education )
• Jakarta, Indonesia
@pammooratan Good niche! Seems your target audience are students. They are great quality traffic.
I still don't understand. Sometimes they want us to use the same word five times in an article. But I still don't know how that affects being in to the tip list search... If others are using the same keyword five times.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
It's about keyword density on an article. The keyword density has not to be five times. But, it at most 2,5 percent of the total words of an article. To ease to measure the percentage of the keyword density of an article is using an SEO plugin. If you use Wordpress, I suggest you use Yoast SEO. It's a free and great SEO plugin.
@januar1986 thank you for the tip. I really have no idea in seo though I want to learn. God bless.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
@luisadannointed You're welcome! God bless you too!
@AkoPinay (11667)
I just write and write without thinking SEO
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Lol, It's ok, as long as you enjoy it. However, for business, without thinking SEO is useless
@AkoPinay (11667)
@januar1986 I found out many Filipinos search about herbal Medicines not my name
• Jakarta, Indonesia
@AkoPinay So, create a herbal medicine product with the brand is your complete real name Filipinos would search your full name to find the herbal medicine.