Awesone woman at work

@hillhjill (5013)
Tonight at work I was in so much pain with my tooth hurting.. she comes in all the time so she knows me and could tell there was something wrong because I was not my happy self that I am when I see her.. she asked what was wrong.. I told her about my tooth hurting she was so sorry for the pain that I was in, well her food was done I brought it out to her.. and she slid me 10 dollars to go to the store and get something that would help with the pain.. she is do sweet and didn't have to do that.. it makes me wish that there was more people still like that today.. she made my night.
Aww very sweet of the customer. I hope your tooth ache is doing better now :)
@hillhjill (5013)
It comes and goes.. I went all day yesterday without pain and today it is hurting just enough to bother me.. thank you.
@hillhjill Oh no. That is not a happy thought, but I hope it goes away soon
@hillhjill (5013)
@infatuatedbby me too.. I know when I get the money I will have this tooth ripped right out of my head lol.
That was very kind and caring of her to do that. There are some wonderful people. I hope that you get some relief from that toothache soon!
@hillhjill (5013)
Thank you and yes me too.. she told me if she had the money she would take me to the dentist herself to get it pulled.. she was so sweet.
@hillhjill Awwww that was very sweet of her. Dentists are so expensive if you don't have coverage.
@hillhjill (5013)
@Happy2BeMe they are and I don't have coverage.. that is why I'm trying to save to go see the dentist and get these teeth out of my head.
@MGjhaud (20737)
that was a nice gesture. i love those kinds of people.
@hillhjill (5013)
Me too.. just wish that there were still more people like that today.. I know that they are out there you just don't come across them often.
@MGjhaud (20737)
True that..
Aw that was so nice of her! Good customers like that can make our day better. =)
@hillhjill (5013)
Yes they can.
They are only few sets of people who would do such a sweet thing. You are bless to have an angel beside you. God bless
@hillhjill (5013)
Thank you and I think she was an angel even tho I see her ever time that I work.. she is just a sweet woman and I would love to pay her back when I get the money.