Women Behaving Badly

By Sam
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi guys, It was the girl I dated lost two months. She is my new neighbor. She is a very pretty girl and it's the reason I dated her. Now, I am going to move on and have already a new girl to date tomorrow morning. I want to invite the new girl to my house after my first date, maybe two days after. The question is, how to tell to the girl who is my neighbor that I am becoming ill feel of her because of her badly behaving. And I would like to just be friends with her after we made a more intimate relationship. And how to tell that I have a new girlfriend?
@skysnap (17942)
don't tell, show. :)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Ha ha ha.. But I need to tell her first.
@skysnap (17942)
@januar1986 yes but sometimes not telling is a solution.
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
Be open and tell her on her face that you are not liking this things if she understands you or any feeling on you she will try to avoid if not she will do whatever she likes because you doesn't matter to her. Check this it will help you.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Yes, It could work. But one thing I forgot to write, I want her and I be just friends, and not to have any bad feeling to each other. Because it's not a good idea being hostility as neighbors.
• Hyderabad, India
@januar1986 all the best my friend.
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
Hey, c'mmon man, your a big guy. Just tell her straightforward. Nothing's wrong with being honest. I hope that the new girl you're dating will not "misbehave" just like the previous one.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Are you sure about that?
You just need to talk with her and be honest. If it was me, I would have talked with her before getting another girlfriend, especially if you still want to be friends with her. People do not tend to take cheating very well, so maybe you should hold off on dating anyone else until you get things straightened out with your current girlfriend.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Good suggestion. Thanks!