Would you sell your toilet rolls ?

United Kingdom
I have just seen the most unusual posting on another site. Apparently there is a huge demand for old, empty toilet rolls. Some people are selling them on ebay ( I have seen the postings) for around £4 for 30 rolls. Postage is extra !!! Great idea and I am always looking for a bargain or a way of making use of things .... but .... My question is .... Would you sell your old toilet rolls ?
What? I had been saving them up for various crafts for the kids. Then there was a time when we had a surplus of them . . . but luckily the kindergarten teachers were in need of them for the entire class, so we were able to donate them. I can't believe people are actually selling them . . . hey, I could have been rich !
It'd take a lot of saving up toilet rolls. :)
@infatuatedbby It does! But the rolls go fast when there is one in potty training (at the time) and another who needed to learn to use less toilet paper . Seriously, I had bags of rolls!
@much2say Like me.. I use a lot of toilet paper hehehehe
Hmmm, good question. No. I let my cats play with them, and couldn't deprive them of a little bit of fun!
@Orson_Kart (4024)
Sell them? I'm the one who's buying them! The puppy that runs off with the toilet paper in the advert has been chewing the rolls before they get a chance to roll it back up again, so they need replacements, and quick. Nothing fancy, just bog standard will be fine.
@FayeHazel (10731)
Do you mean a full roll? Or an empty roll, that cardboard bit? Either way - sure! If the price were right
• Peoria, Arizona
That is actually a good idea haha I always wondered why I never threw away my rolls, until they pile up.
They probably use it for art crafts?
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
Why not if it earns you some dollars. Funny what peole are selling these days.