Recovery week

Tonight is another night without a workout. Wednesdays are usually my second training session of the week. I haven't been eating that well and the scale reflects that, but I can report that my shoulders are feeling much better. The extra days off have been beneficial to my body even if my departure from my diet hasn't. I do have my one and only training session tomorrow night. It will feel good to be back in the gym. I miss it!
That is good that your resting and also that your going back in. I wish you luck working out. it seems your doing an awesome job.
Yes it is really "working out" for me. (bad pun I know) I enjoy it and it is something to help fill my time.
@NJChicaa that is good I love working out too. I can't do it often but I try what I can.
@sharon6345 My gym is so great. My husband calls it a cult.
• Peoria, Arizona
At least you are recovery, and isn't it a thing where once you get back from recovery time you shed off more than what you will do when you are regularly exercising? I don't know, I just heard that from some trainers haha Good that you are going back and getting to do what you like
I ate very poorly over the weekend so I definitely didn't lose weight. haha I'm not worried. I'll lose it.
• Peoria, Arizona
@NJChicaa You will, you work really hard haha