Need Foooood

@IvySaysHi (4207)
I didn't get to bring lunch today at school and I had to grab breakfast from the school store which consisted of half a blueberry muffin and a cup of coffee. The coffee was actually pretty good so I think I will be getting my coffee from the school store instead of the lame coffee dispensing machine that scammed me out of my money a few months ago. It ran out of coffee and filled my cup 1/5 of the way after I paid for a full cup. You'd think the machine would have sensors to let it know it can't give a full up. Anyway, I got home at about 7:40pm and had most of a piece of fish, but I couldn't finish it and to be honest it wasn't very good. I am still hungry but don't know what to eat. Any suggestions? What did you have to eat today?
It's hard to suggest something not knowing what you have in your refrigerator. I prepared a Mexican dinner, chicken fajtas guacamole and quesadillas.
@hillhjill (4117)
Well I was going to have a nice dinner with some chicken but work called me in.. so I had pizza for dinner after I got home.. don't get me wrong I love pizza but chicken sounded real good.
I am in diet and taking light food and salad.
I had veggies with jasmine rice. After that about an hour later I ate a hot dog.
We had three courses last night so that was a real treat. Today I've just had yoghurt so far.
well, we often have peanut butter toast or cereal or fruit to tie us over.