After everything Trump has said, I was surprised to see "Blacks for Trump" signs

@flpoolbum (2417)
The attached picture might explain that a little better. I don't know how many of those "Blacks for Trump" signs there were, but I find this upsetting.
• Denmark
Sorry, I can't understand this. I don't live in the USA. Why are white people holding up these signs?
@topffer (30611)
• France
It is a proof of the liberalism and the open mind of Trump : these people are thinking that they are black and he accepts them like they are among his supporters. Now, I do not understand why the Trump administration does not do the same for transgender people and do not offer them to choose themselves the bathrooms where they want to go ?
@flpoolbum (2417)
@topffer @MALUSE @ilocosboy I think that the Trump people had the white people holding up "Blacks for Trump" signs to give the illusion that blacks are supporting Trump. The only people that I know and have seen who still support Trump are white.
@inertia4 (26915)
We are living in a radical america now. One that has to be stopped. We are now very vulnerable to attacks from, not just terrorists, but other countries. We are now seen as weak to the rest of the world. I am sure they are saying that america lost its mind.
@ilocosboy (33302)
But the holders are whites. And maybe as the slogan says 'if you can't fight them... join em.
@pammooratan (4731)
I think this is for showing attitude of blacks against Trump.And whites are showing this.