Which was the last book you read?

Reading is a habit that all people should cultivate, but unfortunately... This doesn't happen. But as I know a lot of people around here like to read, I think it's worth asking: What was the last book you read? The last book I read was "The Girl on the Train" (by Paula Hawkins). Despite a few slow moments, it's a good book (by the way, much better than the adaptation they made for theaters recently).
• Denmark
I started reading The Girl on the Train. It happens very rarely that I don't finish a book, but this was one of them. I got so bored that I didn't bother to find out the ending. I didn't even check the last page.
• Bangalore, India
Great to know your last book... I had opened similar discussion few days back.. and found out lot of true readers here... You can have a look here and join that interesting discussion..
How many veracious readers are here? How often do you read a book? Specially in this era of internet do you read books as before? I try to manage reading at...
• Denmark
The other day it was discussed in a post that it's a bad habit of some members to steal other members' topics.
@MALUSE Yes l was thinking the same thing I was thinking this comment might be considered bad mylot etiquette. I do however agree @ichchhe_mrityu that there are lots of book lovers here.
• Bangalore, India
@MALUSE yes.. and might be they steal those discussions which were responded more.. .. The post I had started few days back I got really a good responses on that...
The Girl on the Train was popular at our library recently but I have not read it. The last book I read was "Key of Light" by Nora Roberts. I am reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown right now. I am about half way through it but I am on mylot so much lately that I am not getting many books read.
Pineapple Hand Grenade by Tim Dorsey. Right now I'm rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
End of Tears, an Inspector Wexford mystery by Ruth Rendell. I am close to finishing a Reginald Hill Dalziel & Pascoe mystery.
I just finished Mudbound by Hillary Jordan. A great read. I am now reading Girl in Translation which is another great one. I did enjoy The Girl on the Train .
@besweet (7245)
• Greece
I have just watched the movie that is based on your last book. My last book was 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami, I found it unexpectedly interesting.
@Farcha (688)
The last book that I had read is "Sans Famille" in English "without family" written by Hector Malot. It is a french paper. It talks about an adventurous life of a young child, he is eight years old, called Remy. He was always on a trip with an old man Vitalis.
The last one I finished was for my counseling sessions called Jesus Loves me. I've also finished the Cursed Child by JK Rowling. I'm presently reading A Discovery of Witches.
Breathless by Dean Kootz, it was okay but ended not like one of his books. This was not his best work. I am now back on James Patterson. Plus I am reading a guide to do my own solar power, I just got it from Amazon yesterday.
@noni1959 (2701)
I read the book too. I wanted to reach in and smack her a few times lol. I just finished London Bridges and not sure which next one to start tonight. I have a few from the library sale to choose from.
@KristenH (21159)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I read David Rosenfelt's Open and Shut. One of my mother's favorite authors.