Earnings

@Fishmomma (11617)
I don't post earning type posts often, so just wanted to thank everyone that has commented, liked and helped me on any discussion over the years. This summer will be 12 years and yesterday I had the highest amount of earnings in a lot of years. I was stunned and appreciate all of the people that post on the hard topics, as many would say about beef and standing to eat. I try to help each person that posts a response and if I miss anyone let me know, as I don't want anyone to feel I didn't help back.
@hostessman (7228)
• Tucson, Arizona
I never pay any attention to the earnings, i just enjoy reading and writing the posts
@Fishmomma (11617)
I use to just read the posts and not try hard to earn. It changed when we purchased a house and it needed some quick fixing. The earnings have helped me get the roof and plumbing worked on, as they were in bad shape.
• Galati, Romania
I am very glad you earn that much :) I am still beginner but ready to make biggest amount of money :D
Wow 12 years congratulations:)
@silvermist (15794)
@Fishmomma Congratulations especially for the highest earnings.
@Fishmomma (11617)
I like your dollar sign in purple. I'll be watching for your discussions on the board. Have a good weekend.
@silvermist (15794)
@Fishmomma Glad you liked that.Thank you.
@else34 (13656)
• New Delhi, India
Congrats!! We all are here to view each others' posts and comment on it.I'm so glad to know you are earning more here.
@Fishmomma (11617)
Thanks I like your photo. Its great to find so many helpful people.
@else34 (13656)
• New Delhi, India
@Fishmomma Yes,peoplease here are very helpful.Very friendly and Co operative.
• Denmark
I'm also surprised about how old myLot is. As I've understood there was a crisis some time ago. It seems to have been overcome.
@Fishmomma (11617)
Yes, the original owners informed people the site would stop paying and that did happen. The owners now are some of the members that now own Mylot. Some of the original members have returned and I like seeing Admin show up to resolve many issues and let people know when changes will occur. I have noticed Mylot does delete discussions that don't follow the rules and members should report discussions that don't follow the rules. The owners need us to work together for the site to be successful.
• Denmark
@Fishmomma I always report plagiarists and rule breakers.
I didn't realise that myLot was that old - I thought it was 10 years old. Well done on your earnings.
@Fishmomma (11617)
Thanks for posting. Have a good weekend.
@Brittnyrose (1469)
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Congrats on your pay.
@Fishmomma (11617)
@lokisdad (4306)
12 years is longer than most relationships last lol. Congratulations that is a really long time. I am glad that you had high earnings. I know that can be a big deal around here. I find myself occasionally happy over a buck and then I think who knew I would be so excited over something as small as $1 as an adult.
@Fishmomma (11617)
I agree hard to believe excitement when we earn more than we think will happen. Its great to see so many new people on this site and all the ideas that are exchanged and things we can learn.
• Bangalore, India
Congratulations for your best day... it's an achievement I was discussing yesterday..
@Fishmomma (11617)
Its certainly going to help me with house improvements. Thanks for your help.
@Jackalyn (6669)
• Oxford, England
It is nice to chat and the earnings are a bonus,I think.
@Fishmomma (11617)
The earnings are going to house improvements after I buy the water lily this spring. I have a couple building projects to work on soon. Thanks for your help.
@spiderdust (2760)
• San Jose, California
MyLot has been around for 12 years??? WOW! I'm impressed. I wonder, are you the same Fishmomma whose blog I've read?
@Fishmomma (11617)
Years ago I did write a tropical fish column and use to post a column about freebies. Also did television reviews was paid by a company to do the columns. The company isn't in business any longer.
@rina110383 (23565)
Congratulations! Good job!
@Fishmomma (11617)
Thanks and have a great weekend.
Yes you should always help back. Good discussion that you posted.
@Fishmomma (11617)
Thanks for the help. In the future, I plan to post what the money was used for this year.
12 years that is wonderful. It is always a pleasure to read your conversations.
@pammooratan (4730)
You are doing well and congratulations for being 12 years on mylot. You are a nice person about helping attitude.
Um...myLot started in March 2006, so it is going to be 11 next month...your profile says you joined December 29th 2006...
@Fishmomma (11617)
That is odd, as I joined in the summer maybe the site had another owner. I will have to ask a couple of other people that joined when I did who paid us. I'll have to see if I can find the records for my 2006 earnings.
@Fishmomma The site didn't have a different owner that I know of. I have actually been here (under different names) continuously since October 2006. I can even recall Crash (an old Admin member), I believe it was, stating March 2006 was when they started.
@Fishmomma (11617)
@JolietJake I was paid in 2006. I checked my records, so don't know why the date is wrong. I remember Crash and did have a different user name in 2006. Maybe my 2006 records in this group are gone, as I don't see any 2006 discussions, as just checked.