Thanks Trump

Redlands, California
Remember Obama. Blamed him for everything. I caught a cough. Thanks Obama. Well, now we have Trump who is only doing executive action. Screw you congress and Thanks Obama. The real executive in chief just made private prison affordable. That is right we now pay people to purposely lock people up. Not their own bad choices, but maybe conjure some things to people we do not like. Mr Bernie Sanders On The matter and makes the citizens of America look a bit Naive. 'This is how our corrupt political and campaign finance system works. Private prison companies invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and today they got their reward: The Trump administration reversed the Obama administration’s directive to reduce the Justice Department’s use of private prisons. At a time when we already have more people behind bars than any other country, Trump just opened the flood gates for private prisons to make huge profits by building more prisons and keeping even more Americans in jail. Our job: Invest in education and jobs, not jails and incarceration. Further, we must end private prisons in America. Corporations should not be profiting by incarcerating our fellow Americans." Let Freedom ring. Mass deportation, ban Muslims and everyone who is not white and wealthy, I will see you in prison. I exaggerate, but doing all to some degree. How does this build an economy, let alone a world? World hates us! Most of us in prison or slaves to corporate greed? Thanks Trump. Meanwhile, he is in the arctic and North Dakota drilling oil and making ice hotels with his buddies the Russians.
There is a lot of bad people that need to be in prison though too, but I hear you they should be investing in jobs and, education, completely agree about the ban and, drilling though.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, we need to clean house.
@crossbones27 You were right, after all that I have read recently, it does sound like they wish they could open these prisons and, make weed illegal every where again, start throwing innocent people in it, makes me sick, luckily I think the constitution will prevent it.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 Hopefully the constitution does stop this madness. I do wish the constitution also clarified what we can profit off of. Should not be able to profit off of people's health, education or stupid laws so we can profit off of people we do not like by putting them in prison.
@skysnap (18039)
lol hope what he does is not going to create war.
@crossbones27 Both parties are sending us to war. But some people only get upset about it when one party is in power. Why is that?
@pammooratan (4676)
You are.looking rebel.
• Redlands, California
Rebel in the best interest of mankind. This guy is nothing nice. People like him because he is rich and says dumb crap that goes against the grain, I love going against the grain, but please be half way smart about it. Because he is rich he destroyed many who were real rebels for the last 30 years who were not given one extra cent.
@crossbones27 ok You may be right.
Making America Great Again for Rich White Guys. Everybody else, including his voters, are screwed. See you all when we're all living on the streets!
• Redlands, California
indeed, or poisoned from our water supply. One of the few things he has actually passed is an attack on clean water.
Trump sure has been a busy little bee.
• Redlands, California
Busy, but luckily he has not really passed much other than people can dump trash in rivers.
he is very scary.I do not like him one bit.A phony.cheat,Insults.He does not pay taxes.Something is wrong.Dump Trump
• Redlands, California
I agree to all of that. Just hopefully the country stops him before it is to late.
@crossbones27 yes,when.Maybe it will be too late.He lies so much and get away with it.